Whitelist Server Choppercraft - Direwolf20 1.6 - Whitelist - 20-30 Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kittle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yan314
Sex: M
Reason for Joining; Looking for a stable server
How will you contribute: I like to help people start out and donate stuff to others.
Have you been Banned: nope.

Greencake46

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Greencake46
Sex: Male
Reason for Joining; Minecraft is awesome, FTB is awesome, servers are awesome. Your server looks great!
How will you contribute: I know a lot about most mods and i like to cause as little lag as i can in my builds.
Have you been Banned: Nope :)

GeekWithDice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GeekWithDice
Reason for Joining; Would like to get back to modded minecraft now that there is a 1.6 version.
How will you contribute: Assist with creating community builds and provide help to others with whatever I can.
Have you been Banned: No

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yan314
Reason for Joining; Looking for a stable server
How will you contribute: I like to help people start out and donate stuff to others.
Have you been Banned: nope.
accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1387255531][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Greencake46
Reason for Joining; Minecraft is awesome, FTB is awesome, servers are awesome. Your server looks great!
How will you contribute: I know a lot about most mods and i like to cause as little lag as i can in my builds.
Have you been Banned: Nope :)
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1387255563][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: GeekWithDice
Reason for Joining; Would like to get back to modded minecraft now that there is a 1.6 version.
How will you contribute: Assist with creating community builds and provide help to others with whatever I can.
accepted!

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dkittrell
Reason for Joining; im trying to find a nice dw20 server that doesnt have tons of banned items that is located in the usa
How will you contribute: anyway i can, i usually build multiple farms and i am knowledgeable with FTB

Sidenote: Is this server difficulty on Hard or Normal?

Batmanno1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Batmanno1
Reason for Joining; The Server I was playing on went to Hexit and now I am looking for a fun friendly DW20 server to play on where I can Dig, Build, and Live.
How will you contribute: After I get established with a home I like to build things to help any new players that come to the server. Nothing makes me more sad then seeing that the new guy starved to death and then left the server never to come back.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dkittrell
Reason for Joining; im trying to find a nice dw20 server that doesnt have tons of banned items that is located in the usa
How will you contribute: anyway i can, i usually build multiple farms and i am knowledgeable with FTB

Sidenote: Is this server difficulty on Hard or Normal?
Accepted! The server runs on Normal right now[DOUBLEPOST=1387333344][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Batmanno1
Reason for Joining; The Server I was playing on went to Hexit and now I am looking for a fun friendly DW20 server to play on where I can Dig, Build, and Live.
How will you contribute: After I get established with a home I like to build things to help any new players that come to the server. Nothing makes me more sad then seeing that the new guy starved to death and then left the server never to come back.

Accepted!

smash090

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:smash090
Sex:male
Reason for Joining;looking for a server to play on with other people that are active and respectful of peoples buildings
How will you contribute:knowledglable of ftb and work well with thaumcraft and things like that
Have you been Banned:no i have not

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:smash090
Sex:male
Reason for Joining;looking for a server to play on with other people that are active and respectful of peoples buildings
How will you contribute:knowledglable of ftb and work well with thaumcraft and things like that
Have you been Banned:no i have not
Accepted

Deepstream

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minecraftnt000
Reason for Joining; I've been bored of single player so I've been looking for a server that i can play on
How will you contribute: Functional stuff like farms, automateing, turtles
Have you been Banned: never

ava3a

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hirleelandess838
Reason for Joining; I just wanna play on the server with small and fun community :) and i wanna make friends ingame from other countries
Contribute: I'm gonna contribute with good creativity and skills in mods :)
Banned: Once when i found diamonds and OP said that it was X-ray : )

DonutMaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Donut_master
Reason for Joining; Looking for a nice server with the updated mod pack
How will you contribute: I make alot of stuff for the community
Have you been Banned: no

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minecraftnt000
Reason for Joining; I've been bored of single player so I've been looking for a server that i can play on
How will you contribute: Functional stuff like farms, automateing, turtles
Have you been Banned: never
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1387380661][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: hirleelandess838
Reason for Joining; I just wanna play on the server with small and fun community :) and i wanna make friends ingame from other countries
Contribute: I'm gonna contribute with good creativity and skills in mods :)
Banned: Once when i found diamonds and OP said that it was X-ray : )
Accepted!

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ravara
Sex:Male
Reason for Joining;Party rock! haha, i want to find a good community to play in =)
How will you contribute: well, i'll build cool stuff and useful and help people in need, if possible
Have you been Banned:never

tacos4lolz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tacos4lolz
Reason for Joining; Looking for a nice server with nice people
How will you contribute: Socialize, help others, ect.
Have you been Banned: Never

Dlrose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HDbag
Sex: male
Reason for joining: Your server sounds perfect with the resets, small size, and community oriented planning. I just want to build, let build, and have fun
How will I contribute: I like to write useful/fun turtle programs that make large scale jobs much easier to do.
Have I ever been Banned: nope

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EgG4mer
Reason for Joining; Just looking for a fun place
How will you contribute: I make pretty good looking builds that are functional and usually benefit everybody.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ravara
Reason for Joining;Party rock! haha, i want to find a good community to play in =)
How will you contribute: well, i'll build cool stuff and useful and help people in need, if possible
Have you been Banned:never
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1387405133][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: HDbag
Sex: male
Reason for joining: Your server sounds perfect with the resets, small size, and community oriented planning. I just want to build, let build, and have fun
How will I contribute: I like to write useful/fun turtle programs that make large scale jobs much easier to do.
Have I ever been Banned: nope
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1387405163][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: EgG4mer
Reason for Joining; Just looking for a fun place
How will you contribute: I make pretty good looking builds that are functional and usually benefit everybody.
Accepted!

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSimplename
Reason for Joining; I'm looking for a new server to test out the new update.
How will you contribute: I like to build and may build some community stuff.
Have you been Banned:No

Accepted! sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, had things going on.