Chlorite cells???

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jlp1528

Jul 29, 2019
What are they for? And yes, I have checked NEI. They only show up as part of the liquid registry. I suppose it is worth mentioning that I'm not actually using FTB (yet) because I generated a world before using it, but I've built my group of mods around those in the FTB packs. BTW, you get these chlorite cells from electrolyzing ender pearl dust, which I had to do for beryllium cells for neutron reflectors. I also found a use for the potassium and nitrogen cells you get - saltpeter. You know: saltpeter -> gunpowder -> TNT -> ITNT for implosion compressor. So as you can see, I've used up all the great stuff you get from electrolyzing that stuff except for these mysterious chlorite cells. Even Google surprisingly did not help me on this, otherwise I probably wouldn't be posting. Anyway... any ideas anyone?

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
If I recall correctly there was one or two liquids which didn't have any use yet. Sort of like RP's Tungsten, stock up on a decent amount and wait for it.

jlp1528

Jul 29, 2019
Don't really need to stock up on anything. Just Equivalent exchange even more wood -> obsidian -> iron -> ender pearls. :D

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
Useless cell, same with Mn dust (but I heard this one could be used in Metallurgy 2 to make steel).

Yeah you will have a lot of it once you make endermen farm..I get 16 enderpearls per minute I think.. not even using EE3 lol