Chemical Craft!|Most recent|Whitelist|Apply today!(24/7)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

XxChem

Jul 29, 2019
8ZjMz.jpg
Look at the awesome vanilla spawn ;)
Welcome to ChemicalCraft!
IP​
69.162.116.98:25596
Rules:
Barley any rules!
Respect staff
No nukes
NO Spawn-Killing
Have fun! (Most important rule!)
Whitelist application:
IGN:
Why we should add you:
Mods your best at:
Disabled Mods:
- Myst Craft
CHEMICAL-CRAFT!
We Come as a server for users who want to all out brawl for their items. (as listed above) There will be no spawn-killing so you're safe for when you first start!
We are purely Vanilla FTB and wewelcome all newcomers!​

Specs:18 slots​
1GB RAM​
24/7

xlolfox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xlolfox
Why we should add you: I am friendly and i am willing to help others if they do need help
Mods your best at: IC2 and Twilight Forest (im better at IC2 Lol)

KmanWA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zedmao2
Why should we add you: i love a good server, I play nice and i'm friendly :)
Mods your Best at: IC2, Buildcraft and Redpower

(first post :D)

StarLiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: StarLiner
Why we should add you: StarLiner good, StarLiner fight! StarLiner build and forge an empire!
Mods your best at: IC2, Buildcraft

Wakigo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Carlostoval
Why we should add you:Love resource gathering for others, teamworker all the way, good boy
Mods your best at: Twilight Forest, Forestry(BASICS mostly)

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
IGN: arallak​
Why we should add you: I like to make friends, build ... I love working in a team.​
Mods your best at: IC2, Buildcraft, forestry and railcraft.​

karsvdl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: karsvdl​
Why we should add you: I really want to get into the 'extra bees' mod, en next to that, I haven't played smp in half a year, and I'm really missing it. I do have some tekkit experience, so I know a bit more then the basic railcraft and IC2 stuff. (And last but certainly not least; I'm studying chemical engineering, so I should defenitely be a part of this server.)​
Mods your best at: railcraft, IC2, Buildcraft​

epicWTFboom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: epicWTFboom
why we should add you: because I enjoy doing public builds, so long as people dont blow them up, and enjoy playing FTB with others
Mods you are best at: im pretty well rounded, so most of the things that are in this i have skill with, but gregtech... no im terrible at gregtech

TrickorTreatise

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TrickorTreatise
Why we should add you: I'm a Vanilla pro looking to expand my minecraft experience! I've been around tons of Vanilla minecraft and have run (and am currently running) a successful vanilla server. All of this said, there are parts of minecraft that i have yet to explore, and FTB is the perfect outlet! I'm outgoing and innovative, a bit inexperienced with mods, but i'm extremely active, and can learn quickly.
Mods your best at: None! but i don't consider that a weakness, because I'm a fast learner!

luztospooge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: luztospooge
Why we should add you: Because I am a kind, hardworking player who loves playing Feed the Beast and learning all the interesting things you can achieve with it. I am hardworking and outgoing and I probably play too much :D I'm very active and enjoy playing and interacting with other players.
Mods your best at: Buildcraft, but I am currently working hard to learn Mystcraft

tundra3901

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bombastictundra
Why we should add you: I am helpful to others, good with alot of the feed the beast mods, and love to play mc alot :).
Mods your best at: IC2 and buildcraft are my best

hsv45

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hsv45
Why we should add you: I enjoy building on public servers. I'm always helpful to others and I just love this game :D
Mods your best at: Buildcraft and Redpower (When it's back in)

Choongjae

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Choongjae
Why we should add you:I am new to the FTB community. I wish to try out the mods, while having player to player interaction. Also, I would like to help out the server with builds I can do. Thanks for reading. :)
Mods your best at:I can't say i'm BEST at any mods, as i'm even with most of them. I hope this doesn't affect your decision though.

XxChem

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Choongjae
Why we should add you:I am new to the FTB community. I wish to try out the mods, while having player to player interaction. Also, I would like to help out the server with builds I can do. Thanks for reading. :)
Mods your best at:I can't say i'm BEST at any mods, as i'm even with most of them. I hope this doesn't affect your decision though.
Added

hugh12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hugh12
Why we should add you:i am very helpful and i can help with any events thats erver needs help wth and i am kinda looking to become a mod because i used to be one and it was a really bad server nut i would like to play ftb with a nice community on a new server
Mods your best at: ic2 and buildcraft

D3athkat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: D3athkat​
Why we should add you: I am a good help to people in the server and will try my best to help with server issues if needed, and I would like to play in a good active community.​
Mods your best at: I am advanced in all the mods. c:​

Sarquad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN sarquad
Why we should add you: I love to build! I am happy to help anyone who needs it and I can't wait to play Minecraft when I find the time.
Mod's youre best at: I know all of the mods fairly well, I know IC2, and Buildcraft by heart

crazysuger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crazysuger​
Why we should add you: Competent Builder, able to program in lua​
Mods your best at: Computer Craft, Industrial Craft​