Chemical Craft!|Most recent|Whitelist|Apply today!(24/7)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wisdoms
Why we should add you: Still looking for a server to settle down in... Just want to build and advance to build fun structures... Can't seem to find a server that stays up AND has mystcraft enabled...
Mods your best at: Industrial Craft, Redpower

frozora

Jul 29, 2019
t application:
IGN: frozora
Why we should add you: because im a pretty cool guy and its uhh, a great way to stay in shape.
Mods your best at: m best with BC and IC2 because uhh they are a great way to stay in shape

crazysuger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wisdoms
Why we should add you: Still looking for a server to settle down in... Just want to build and advance to build fun structures... Can't seem to find a server that stays up AND has mystcraft enabled...
Mods your best at: Industrial Craft, Redpower

umm i hope you realise mystcraft isn't enabled on this server...

Zurgio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zurgio
Why we should add you: My friend(anton12350) and I are looking for a FTB server to play on. This one seems fit so we are giving it a try!
Mods your best at: IC2 and MystCraft (disabled though :c )

anton12350

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: anton12350
Why we should add you: I think i should be added because I'm very good at redstone love building, and will bring a helping hand to the community. Also so i can explore FTB with my friend zurgio.
Mods your best at: I played tekkit alot when it was really popular now i feel like FTB is alot better and changes the game completely.

Toumeitou

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toumeitou
Why should add you: Because I would like to try FTB with my friend (who shall post his application after a few days).
Mods you're best at: FTB is the first time I try any mods, but I'm good at redstone.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Orcius
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: Never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: /
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love Feed The Beast, I have seen all Direwolf20's video's; so I know how the game works; certaincly BC and IC and forestry
  6. I'm 17 and my name is Quentin

lassejgh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lassejgh
Why we should add you: Becase I want to join the server :p
Mods your best at: Im new to FTB

CraftingCK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cianann1212
Why we should add you: I'm nice to others ,I build a lot ,not a trouble maker
Mods your best at: IC2,EE2 Kinda,Redpower 2,Railcraft and Twilight forest!