Whitelist Server ChaoticRaid.com | Direwolf20 1.0.23 | Whitelist | New Map | Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

techno65535

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 26
Minecraft User Name: techno65535
Country (Time Zone): CST
FTB experience: since before it was a launcher
Why you would be a good member of this commnity: Know fair bit about the mods and willing to help anyone with questions although it's been a while since I was active on MC, mostly looking for a place to play while I get back into the groove
Additional Notes: umm...go <insert relevant sports team here>

daen0144

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 15
Minecraft User Name: DaniXtaza
Country (Time Zone): israel
FTB experience: 7/10
Why you would be a good member of this community: i love this type of servers
Additional Notes: if im in the server send me email to here: [email protected]
tnx

CreepnTG

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only):23 years old
Minecraft User Name:CreepnTG
Country (Time Zone):USA Eastern
FTB experience: None, really interested in learning. Been playing MC for 3 years unmodded. I think its time i should learn.
Why you would be a good member of this community: I think i would be a good fit for this community becuase i am respetful and love to help others. I may not know all about FTB packs but i'm willing to learn and will help others in their process along the way.
Additional Notes: Great Builder, i like to take my time, and try not to rush things

IntoxicatedPenguin

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: popdog15
Country (Time Zone): United States of America - CST
FTB experience: Year of hosting my own server - a few months on another. I know a lot about pretty much every mod except some of the fairly recently added ones (Witchery, PneumaticCraft, etc)
Why you would be a good member of this community: I work fairly well with others and try to give everyone an enjoyable experience when I'm on.
Additional Notes: I'm pretty good with automating things via ComputerCraft, and I'll make a program for anyone at the price of a diamond :^)

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only):23 years old
Minecraft User Name:CreepnTG
Country (Time Zone):USA Eastern
FTB experience: None, really interested in learning. Been playing MC for 3 years unmodded. I think its time i should learn.
Why you would be a good member of this community: I think i would be a good fit for this community becuase i am respetful and love to help others. I may not know all about FTB packs but i'm willing to learn and will help others in their process along the way.
Additional Notes: Great Builder, i like to take my time, and try not to rush things
Welcome to the Server hope you have fun![DOUBLEPOST=1408037413][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age (13+ Only): 26
Minecraft User Name: techno65535
Country (Time Zone): CST
FTB experience: since before it was a launcher
Why you would be a good member of this commnity: Know fair bit about the mods and willing to help anyone with questions although it's been a while since I was active on MC, mostly looking for a place to play while I get back into the groove
Additional Notes: umm...go <insert relevant sports team here>
Welcome to the server! Not sure about you but I don't follow sports either XD IP: ChaoticRaid.com[DOUBLEPOST=1408037512][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age (13+ Only): 15
Minecraft User Name: DaniXtaza
Country (Time Zone): israel
FTB experience: 7/10
Why you would be a good member of this community: i love this type of servers
Additional Notes: if im in the server send me email to here: [email protected]
tnx
Im sorry but im going to have to decline this offer as much as it saddens me to do so but I fear that a connection that far East might have connection issues with the server giving you a bad experience server is hosted in NY.

IntoxicatedPenguin

Jul 29, 2019
Ahem, did you just not notice my application or are you still thinking about it? Because you accepted/denied the other ones that came before me after I posted mine, so, just curious if you didn't include me on accident and whatnot.

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to join @ Chaoticraid.com and im getting an unknown host error. Help please :[
I restarted the server at 2:36 so that might have been the problem. I saw you on after that have fun on the server![DOUBLEPOST=1408054128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahem, did you just not notice my application or are you still thinking about it? Because you accepted/denied the other ones that came before me after I posted mine, so, just curious if you didn't include me on accident and whatnot.
My bad I got through the first three then got busy welcome to the server! IP: ChaoticRaid.com

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
We are still accepting applications! Come and join us IP: ChaoticRaid.com Make sure to apply to the server in proper format.

revengeful_fish

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 17
Minecraft User Name: revengeful_fish
Country (Time Zone): central (Chicago)
FTB experience: a year or so of gameplay on a couple of different servers
Why you would be a good member of this community: i know alot about different mods and i love going on adventures with different people, and meeting new people.
Additional Notes: i prefer function over form, in other words, id rather get the functionality out of something before i make it pretty

Reactions: J8KE

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 17
Minecraft User Name: revengeful_fish
Country (Time Zone): central (Chicago)
FTB experience: a year or so of gameplay on a couple of different servers
Why you would be a good member of this community: i know alot about different mods and i love going on adventures with different people, and meeting new people.
Additional Notes: i prefer function over form, in other words, id rather get the functionality out of something before i make it pretty
Welcome to the server the IP: Chaoticraid.com! Have fun.

Reactions: PanMan

J8KE

Jul 29, 2019
Age 18 country/timezone: US Cent. Username: Oceartic
Looking for a small quality community based server, tired of that regular chaos, lol. Friendly towards others and values the sanctity the server and its component players. enjoys a quality time when it comes to long playstyle hours and i have played for quite some time. Close friend to new member revengeful_fish

Last edited:

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
Age 18 country/timezone: US Cent. Username: Oceartic
Looking for a small quality community based server, tired of that regular chaos, lol. Friendly towards others and values the sanctity the server and its component players. enjoys a quality time when it comes to long playstyle hours and i have played for quite some time. Close friend to new member revengeful_fish
Welcome to the server IP: ChaoticRaid.com

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 23
Minecraft User Name: Doomadness
Country (Time Zone): Germany (UTC+1:00)
FTB experience: Playing DW since 7 months
Why you would be a good member of this community: I search for a new Community to call home.
Additional Notes: My english is not the best but understandable.

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 23
Minecraft User Name: Doomadness
Country (Time Zone): Germany (UTC+1:00)
FTB experience: Playing DW since 7 months
Why you would be a good member of this community: I search for a new Community to call home.
Additional Notes: My english is not the best but understandable.
Willkommen auf dem Server! IP:ChaoticRaid.com (I don't speak German but Ik very little XD)

Schizopod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Schizopod
Country and time zone: England and GMT
FTB Experience: Since I started playing FTB I have found myself becoming more and more addicted! I have always wanted to experience playing on a server with a great communinty and I hope that I will be able to play on this one :)
Additional notes: Have there been any additions/subtractions to the modpack you are using?

I hope to be building with you all soon!

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pancakeman77
Country and timezone: TX, USA central time zone
FTB experience: Ive been playing FTB for about 2 years now and i have played many mod packs such as: Monster, Unleashed, Ultimate, a little Mind crack, Yogcraft, and im just starting up DW20. And i have alsso been on 3 other whitelist servers that have all sadly shutdown..
Additional notes: I would love to play with other mature players in a mature community where i can do the best i can and have the best and most fun experience...
PS: i have a YouTube account where i will soon be posting videos of FTB if i have the time. My YouTube partner lives in NY too! :) I was on a Monster server with StartRunner that applied a few days ago.

I hope to play with yall soon.
PM if you need any more information.

Last edited:

reversecreeper42

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: reversecreeper42
Country & Time Zone: Canada EST
FTB Experience: played Tekkit 2 years ago then started FTB a couple months after Tekkit.
Why you would be a good member of this community: I work fairly well with other players. I run a private server myself so I know what not to do :D.
Additional Notes: I build good-looking structures. I play with tech mods and sometimes Thaumcraft.

Hope I can play with everyone soon!

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pancakeman77
Country and timezone: TX, USA central time zone
FTB experience: Ive been playing FTB for about 2 years now and i have played many mod packs such as: Monster, Unleashed, Ultimate, a little Mind crack, Yogcraft, and im just starting up DW20. And i have alsso been on 3 other whitelist servers that have all sadly shutdown..
Additional notes: I would love to play with other mature players in a mature community where i can do the best i can and have the best and most fun experience...
PS: i have a YouTube account where i will soon be posting videos of FTB if i have the time. My YouTube partner lives in NY too! :) I was on a Monster server with StartRunner that applied a few days ago.

I hope to play with yall soon.
PM if you need any more information.
Welcome to the server! Ip: chaoticraid.com responding on iphone so whitelist will not be instant.[DOUBLEPOST=1408384946][/DOUBLEPOST]Welco
IGN: Schizopod
Country and time zone: England and GMT
FTB Experience: Since I started playing FTB I have found myself becoming more and more addicted! I have always wanted to experience playing on a server with a great communinty and I hope that I will be able to play on this one :)
Additional notes: Have there been any additions/subtractions to the modpack you are using?

I hope to be building with you all soon!
welcome to the server and no there are not any changes to the DW20 pack it's all vanilla but a few bukkit plugins added to enhance gameplay.[DOUBLEPOST=1408385054][/DOUBLEPOST]Wel
IGN: reversecreeper42
Country & Time Zone: Canada EST
FTB Experience: played Tekkit 2 years ago then started FTB a couple months after Tekkit.
Why you would be a good member of this community: I work fairly well with other players. I run a private server myself so I know what not to do :D.
Additional Notes: I build good-looking structures. I play with tech mods and sometimes Thaumcraft.

Hope I can play with everyone soon!
Welcome to the server whitelist will not be instant due to me not being at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.