Chaos in Wolfville Game Thread!

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
N2: Shazam visited Leth, Leth visited me. Sora visited frederikam. Victini I don't know.
I didn't visit anyone. Yeah this is what happens when you don't pay much attention to the game.
That being said, vote leth

Also, I visited frederikam last night, not RJS.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't watch nor kill anyone those two days, so it would've been one of the guys that are already dead by now.

I think that someone else is feeding you false info, though. If I were to hazard a guess who, Shazam's particularly good at it himself.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Lock vote Lethosos

I think that someone else is feeding you false info, though. If I were to hazard a guess who, Shazam's particularly good at it himself.
Thanks! <3

I *wish* I was good enough to pull that off, though. I would've had to feed Vike four days of correct watch information and still make kills.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Lock vote Lethosos

Thanks! <3

I *wish* I was good enough to pull that off, though. I would've had to feed Vike four days of correct watch information and still make kills.
Wouldn't need to do much. Omit a player, add in a different one...

That being said, where's the evidence that I'm a wolf?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I don't see this changing in the next two hours. Sorry leth. You gave it a good effort but twas for naught. 3 locked votes and 6 players left. Good enough for me.

Lethosos was lynched! He was a Wolf!

GAME OVER! I'd post a list of winners but heck you know who you are!

Now, I wasn't too happy with how this game went. RJS brought up a good point about there being too much information making it too easy to ferret out wolves, and I agree, but I believe the root of the problem was the low amount of kills happening. It's meant to be more chaotic but the village was too organised, too goody-goody. Only two villagers actually killed anyone all game. Heck there was one night that nobody got killed at all!

Next run I want a mechanic that will either encourage or outright require villagers to kill people. The idea I'm going with now is giving players a non-stackable attack-only toughness buff when they kill someone. I also had an idea that made it so when nobody gets killed on any one night then an airstrike happens, and everyone has a 25% chance to die due to it capping out at 50% of the living players. Any other ideas are quite welcome.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Waaay to much information. That being said, I like how everyone could kill other players. That certainly added to the madness.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Next run I want a mechanic that will either encourage or outright require villagers to kill people. (snip) I also had an idea that made it so when nobody gets killed on any one night then an airstrike happens, and everyone has a 25% chance to die due to it capping out at 50% of the living players. Any other ideas are quite welcome.

PERSONAL OPINION INCOMING : this "airstrike" idea sounds workable to me. Maybe if it were that a certain number of kills had to be made (relative to the number of wolves) in order to avoid it, so that x villagers would have to kill. That could cause a "kill to avoid mass death" dilemma.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, we wolves were facing a major control issue on info from D1. Losing Pyure just because people always take him out right away didn't help things one bit.

We did play it smart early on, though--I knew RJS and Pyure would be looked at first, so I suggested that they just watch while us other two hit a lowbie or two to keep people guessing.