Jul 29, 2019
Good game, will kill indiscriminately again. 11/10. :D

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Pyure

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'll definitely host it again. It's perfect as a filler game. It's really simple and only takes a few days to run. That and it has the shortest rolesheet ever.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I like that it's almost inherently balanced. You don't have to worry about which powers are op and stuff, while at the same time everyone is still pretty buff. I agree with your notion to reduce the info provided, although in this case it still woulda led to vike if he was the only person who visited the victim. I think.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
It didn't help that I got rando-lynched on night 1...

But other than that and the massively overpowered villagers in the beginning, good game. Would play again.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I like that it's almost inherently balanced. You don't have to worry about which powers are op and stuff, while at the same time everyone is still pretty buff. I agree with your notion to reduce the info provided, although in this case it still woulda led to vike if he was the only person who visited the victim. I think.
Well he could've argued that someone else killed the guy and he was just watching. He got caught because someone was watching him, not his victim.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well he could've argued that someone else killed the guy and he was just watching. He got caught because someone was watching him, not his victim.
Besides, I was already about 70% sure that Vike was a wolf before I caught him in the act