Change from modpacks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
Could i change my server vom direwolf20 modpack to, minecrack?
and do they have the same world gen?

Jet

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf's is missing GregTech and Traincraft's world gens, but from what I've heard, it seems like the Traincraft oils in world gen aren't necessary.

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
mhmm darn :/ what are greg techs world gens that i a missing? i changed to minecrack now.
can i can probably use myst craft to go to another world and mine their i guess cant i?

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech worldgen:
Bauxite, Cinnabar, Cooperite, EnderAsteroids, Iridium, Olivine, Pyrite, Ruby, Sapphire, Sodalite, Sphalerite, Tungstate
A few of them are for the Nether or for the End.

Mystcraft mining should work, as soon as MC is added back to the MC pack^^ (mystcraft to the minecrack pack). It was left out currently because of a few bugs.

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
ja i added, talked about how to to transfer stuff automaticly, but i can probably use a enderchest.
the only problem ist i dont know how to create a stable world, and short good tutorial?

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Create random worlds for a while to fill your notebook with symbols (or add a notebook in creative mod, which is prefilled). After that:
Use one symbol for each necessary component (just ask yourself, which options need to be defined). You have to choose your biome generator for example (the ones with a size need 3+ biome symbols, if I'm not mistaken).
Don't overadd additional symbols (e.g. don't stack the village symbol ten times) and don't use overpowered symbols at all (which would add features you wouldn't find in the standard overworld).