Closed Chance Cubes not being loaded

Ether Imperial

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Chance Cubes not being loaded

Pack Version 2.5.5

What is the bug? Chance cubes is in the pack by default, but when i load the single player world it does not show as being loaded in the Mod options and items do not show in NEI. Verified there were no disable options in the config for Chance cubes. Verified in log file that the Chance Cubes JAR file was examined and work was done with it but no errors seem to be there other than some white list issues for lootbags

Mod & Version Chance Cubes 1.10.2-2.3.2.130

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/3efb0d07

Is it repeatable? Occurs with every start

Known Fix

Ether Imperial

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting note for those looking at this. This pack that had issues with it was loaded from the curse launcher. When a fresh copy was downloaded from the Legacy FTB Launcher, it worked fine. All blocks showed up and the mod was loaded properly. There were no differences with how i installed the packs, no edits were made to the default configuration or setup. This persisted when i copied my world from Curse's folder to FTB's

Ether Imperial

Jul 29, 2019
On the Curse side i did reinstall the same day and the same thing occurred, since this was a few days ago i'm not sure if this was a build issue with the one Curse had or if they were having problems at the time. However from the FTB launcher it worked right from the start.