Challenge Map / Not

Emile2250

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Slowpoke and Tahg,
I really hope you guys see this but I was a fan way back, I remember when there was Dire VS Nearby but anyways, I am not a good FTB redstoner so I wanted to create a challenge map but not the same way, trans tablets and everything was deleted, I don't know how to give items so its a little different, I hope you see this and reply back. PS: Tell the maker of Equivalent & Exchange to re-add trans tablets![DOUBLEPOST=1386116768][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if you give me your email/hotmail personally and you listen to this then ill send you the map link thanks :)

1ronAXE36

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Slowpoke and Tahg,
I really hope you guys see this but I was a fan way back, I remember when there was Dire VS Nearby but anyways, I am not a good FTB redstoner so I wanted to create a challenge map but not the same way, trans tablets and everything was deleted, I don't know how to give items so its a little different, I hope you see this and reply back. PS: Tell the maker of Equivalent & Exchange to re-add trans tablets![DOUBLEPOST=1386116768][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if you give me your email/hotmail personally and you listen to this then ill send you the map link thanks :)
I do believe there's a mod developer that made his own Trans tablets. I will let you know if I find it again.

Emile2250

Jul 29, 2019
I do believe there's a mod developer that made his own Trans tablets. I will let you know if I find it again.
Thanks for replying but if you ever figure out who and can contact him ask him if he can re-add it I love those trans tablets