CC + Soulshards, Best Spawner/XP Farm EVER!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Weefreemen

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, using normally bred cows, although that is useful to know... <3

EDIT: Just tried using a tier 2 soulstealer enchant and a non enchanted sword on puig men with a empty shard in my inventory... no luck :/

EDIT EDIT:

Just looking in NEI, i was in cheat mode by accident after reinstalling

Weefreemen

Jul 29, 2019
Not gonna edit again.. problems back, the nei wasnt the issue :(
Anyway ontopic, i just watched your video :) was awesome!

vKILLZ0NEv

Jul 29, 2019
Wow man, this is great. I am very interested to know how you set up the code. I realize you said it was broken and that you wouldn't release it and that is fine. But I am a complete noob when it comes to coding with computer craft. I tried learning it but it just wouldn't stick. So any help would be greatly appreciated. As a side note, how much damage do turtles do per hit?

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Atypical,

Have you submitted the line of code that was crashing Server? Am very interested in it. I havent even built a a Turtle or tried My hand at LUA yet. So much to do so little time. But am very interested in looking at it to teach myself a bit about it.
It's a shame there are those out there that get their jollies out of "Annoying the Hell out of Players" or just intentionally crashing a Server. Main reason I play my own.
Anyway if you have posted this build somewhere any chance of a point in the right direction?
Downloaded the sdbuild file for domes and spheres a great little program, again havent really even looked at it yet as I'm pretty new to Minecraft in General.
But trialed it on my Test Server and was very impressed. Your's looks very interesting would love to take a look at it.

Cheers

jatie1

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Atypical,

Have you submitted the line of code that was crashing Server? Am very interested in it. I havent even built a a Turtle or tried My hand at LUA yet. So much to do so little time. But am very interested in looking at it to teach myself a bit about it.
It's a shame there are those out there that get their jollies out of "Annoying the Hell out of Players" or just intentionally crashing a Server. Main reason I play my own.
Anyway if you have posted this build somewhere any chance of a point in the right direction?
Downloaded the sdbuild file for domes and spheres a great little program, again havent really even looked at it yet as I'm pretty new to Minecraft in General.
But trialed it on my Test Server and was very impressed. Your's looks very interesting would love to take a look at it.

Cheers
Why did you gravedig this? It's a month long since someone posted here!

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Why did you gravedig this? It's a month long since someone posted here!

It maybe a Month Old But Hey Guess What.... It still comes up on a Google search. WTF gravedig... I commented on something truly awsome. Get over it...

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
A month isn't exactly digging up a grave, more like poking a body to see if it's still alive...

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Have to admit. When a post goes over 1 month in any forum. its considered dead and thus equates to a grave dig when it pops up again.