CC server config errors

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see anything that could be causing an error serverside. Everything seems to load properly.
Does anyone else play on your server? Have they tried to get it to work? I ask because it may be a problem between your client and the server.

speedemon24

Jul 29, 2019
Only me and another friend, but they do not know how to do this. Should I try to reinstall FTB client?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You could, but I don't know if that will work. And without someone else being able to test it, I can't rule out that it's something server side. Maybe try changing your client configs to match the server configs exactly?

speedemon24

Jul 29, 2019
I copied over the server configs and replaced the client ones with those of the server and I still get the same error. Im going to try to grab my friend to get on and test it. Do you have any suggestions?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Only other suggestion I can come up with is a clean reinstall of everything, but I don't think it would fix it

speedemon24

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, I just tired a new install of both server and client and I get back the same error. Im going to try to get my friend on here and try it, ill post back what happens.