Can't start my server.

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i'm runing the 1.4.2 version ( the one that still has the extrabees mod ) on a localhost computer, some friends can conect and play without any kind of problem, but today i just got home to see my server crashed, i though it was a random error so i restarted it to see that i couldn't start it up, getting the following error:

[SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityAdvancedMachine.operate(TileEntityAdvancedMachine.java:210)
at ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityAdvancedMachine.g(TileEntityAdvancedMachine.java:96)
at xe.h(World.java:2020)
at ie.h(WorldServer.java:463)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:649)
at hg.r(DedicatedServer.java:241)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:585)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:492)
at fp.run(SourceFile:818)
Looks like some ic2 machine is causing this, anyway i can fix it ? Thanks!

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Stop your server
Move advancedmachines4.4.zip from the mods folder (on your server) don't delete it as you need to put it back
Start your server
- It should start up now but that's not the end of it.
Stop your server
Replace the advancedmachines 4.4.zip back into the server mods folder
Start your server

Right what you just did is remove ALL the advanced machines from your world, so all rotary macerators and other adv machines have been wiped, but so has the problem that stopped your server from starting.

The advanced machines mod is unfortunately extremely buggy and has been responsible for crashing servers I play on.

Reactions: Jenial

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that was an option i had in mind, was wondering if it could be posible to fix it without losing all the advanced machines :/ But i guess i'll just do that, thanks!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Stop your server
Move advancedmachines4.4.zip from the mods folder (on your server) don't delete it as you need to put it back
Start your server
- It should start up now but that's not the end of it.
Stop your server
Replace the advancedmachines 4.4.zip back into the server mods folder
Start your server

Right what you just did is remove ALL the advanced machines from your world, so all rotary macerators and other adv machines have been wiped, but so has the problem that stopped your server from starting.

The advanced machines mod is unfortunately extremely buggy and has been responsible for crashing servers I play on.

Thanks, you're the best! :3