Can't sprint for some reason (Monster)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KaoticSoulz

Jul 29, 2019
I recently built a computer that can handle a better pack, so I'm switching over to monster, (Played unleashed before, and this is the replacement for it so why not) but I've noticed that for some reason I can't sprint. I can sprint just fine in unleashed and in vanilla, but whenever I double tap my W key it just stays walking like normal.

Is this meant to happen, or is something off happening?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I hear its a factorization 1.6 bug. Not sure if true or not. Also, you are sprinting, it just doesn't seem like it. If you go into F5, you'll notice you are indeed moving faster.

KaoticSoulz

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I guess you're right. (Also, I just realized I posted in the wrong subforum. Woops.) Thanks a ton, was getting a bit frustrated, and I always rely on the FoV change to tell if I'm sprinting. Thanks, again.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
IIRC it was a Tinker's Construct bug in the current version being used. It is fixed in the newest versions. The cause was the broadsword sprint boost and vanilla sprint acting up.