Can't run newly updated 1.3.0 server

Crazya994

Jul 29, 2019
hey,

• What OS are you running? Windows 7
  • Are you using minecraft hosting provider or a dedicated/local server not designed for minecraft? no hosting server provider, just local server
  • What version of FTB are you using? (Dont just say latest tell us the version) 1.3.0
  • Did you add any mods to the server pack? Yes. Secretroomsmod, metallurgycore and metllurgy
  • What are your server specs? This? (java -server -Xms4096m -Xmx4096M -XX:permSize=1024m -d64 -XX:+UseParNewGC)
  • A good detailed paragraph about the problem
what I have tried: updating to newest Java.

my problem is it keeps giving me "The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded."

but not after it tells me there is a missing object in game Tinkers Airtank. the server was working before I added my previous world to the server file =/.

I'm not sure on how to add the logs. I know I need to and it will help.
logs: http://www.docdroid.net/v4o3/logss.txt.html

I tried every other way.. its a huge file

FIXED: Updated to 1.3.1 seemeds fine for now. Thank you

Help please?

Last edited:

THEMiiNiSTER

Jul 29, 2019
delete the world DIM_MYST_34

Its having problems with it. I found mystcraft as very buggy so removed the mod all together

Crazya994

Jul 29, 2019
I did update 1.3.1 Last night I forgot to write that down. it solved it. Though I am getting the error where it usually skips ticks and such but I don't have a log for that atm.

and the problem with Mystcraft is we used a lot of it.. it's really helpful lol, I am however going to delete the ununsed worlds so maybe that will help.