Can't reach server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julianm46

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I was able to log onto a server. The next day i try logging on it says " Cant Reach server" But other people are still able to log on. I tried turning off my firewall, still nothing. Can someone help me out with this. Please.

Julianm46

Jul 29, 2019
And yes the server is open, and other people are on, but I cannot log in no more says cant reach server.

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
hey booker^^ having same problem with route 66, got kicked earlier from java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out and havnt been able to reach server since. isnt affecting the 2 other servers i got in my list. same thing happened yesterday around same time but everyone was kicked but was able to get back in. julia u wouldnt happen to live on westcoast US would u?

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
could be were just having some issues over here. i know that since the tornadoes, COD on xbox has had alot of full on crazy random redbar games but could just be coincidence but that is why i wonder if its also affecting connection to MC servers for the moment

Julianm46

Jul 29, 2019
Someone help me, i tried to disable my firewall still nothing. Other people are on this server right now playing, but i cant seem to log in. I was able too. I have the right patch, everything. Please help me .I like this server i was on this server for 4 weeks now i cant join it for some reason. Keeps saying "Can't reac hserver" please help me. Server IP is mc.ultimate-esidia.net
See if you can log in, if you can, then its on my end. but i dont know what to do. I tried everything. Please help me. Thank you. -Julian

Julianm46

Jul 29, 2019
What should i change in my router settings? Do i need to disable something or enable something?

I havent messed with it yet, and i was able to log on before and find it. Now i just cant, and people are still able to long on

Status
Not open for further replies.