"Can't Reach Server" (Hamachi)

Bruce Davidson

Jul 29, 2019
Hey

I have tried to set up a server for me and a couple of friends, I'm not totally new to setting up servers but there is a slight problem I'm having, I can connect to the server but when I give my friend my hamachi IP it just says "can't reach server". Now I have done this before and it has worked but I cannot figure out why its not working now. I do have my own network setup in hamachi.

My Specs.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 cpu 6600 @ 2.40GHz 2.39GHz
3 GB of Ram
32-bit operation system windows 7
Internet: 50MB Download and about 6 upload.

I have tried everything I could find from leaving the IP in the configs blank to turning offline mode off and trying a multitude of different IP's that people have suggested.

Server Properties.
generator-settings=
allow-nether=true
level-name=Europe 1234 jysfbdsymfnh
enable-query=false
allow-flight=true
server-port=25565
level-type=DEFAULT
enable-rcon=false
level-seed=
server-ip=**************
max-build-height=256
spawn-npcs=true
white-list=false
spawn-animals=true
snooper-enabled=true
hardcore=false
texture-pack=
online-mode=true
pvp=true
difficulty=1
gamemode=0
max-players=20
spawn-monsters=true
view-distance=10
generate-structures=true
spawn-protection=16
motd=A Minecraft Server

Please Help!!!

Thanks in advanced!!

Oratory

Jul 29, 2019
My guess would be that Hamachi is the problem, and why would you use hamachi when you play with friends? just give them your real IP.

Bruce Davidson

Jul 29, 2019
My guess would be that Hamachi is the problem, and why would you use hamachi when you play with friends? just give them your real IP.
I have given them my real IP but it doesn't work, and port forwarding is not an option has my father just says no. That's why I have resorted to using hamachi to play on servers with my friends.