Cant manage to work AE/Tesseracts together.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Forabor

Jul 29, 2019
So basically im trying to get items from my AE system sent across tesseracts to a recieving chest on the other end. I thought this would be pretty simple but i am apparently wrong. As you can see i have AE interface ( also tried export bus ) connected to a pipe, connected to a tesseract ( also tried placing against tesseract) with a pipe/chest on the recieving end. Both tesseracts are on the same frequency, with the one at the interface set as send and the one with the chest set at recieve. When i had export bus, it would export through the pipe and then just throw everything on the ground. What is wrong here? I'm trying to get saplings to MFR farm but the only way i know how to do this is a million miles of cabling so i just decided to dump into chest and put in the planter as needed.
I dont understand.png

TheAwesomater

Jul 29, 2019
So basically im trying to get items from my AE system sent across tesseracts to a recieving chest on the other end. I thought this would be pretty simple but i am apparently wrong. As you can see i have AE interface ( also tried export bus ) connected to a pipe, connected to a tesseract ( also tried placing against tesseract) with a pipe/chest on the recieving end. Both tesseracts are on the same frequency, with the one at the interface set as send and the one with the chest set at recieve. When i had export bus, it would export through the pipe and then just throw everything on the ground. What is wrong here? I'm trying to get saplings to MFR farm but the only way i know how to do this is a million miles of cabling so i just decided to dump into chest and put in the planter as needed.View attachment 10538
AT the receiving end put the tesseract next to a chest or ME interface and it will eject into those. All the methods of putting items in should work then :). Due to the TE3/BC thing they don't always play well together with tesseracts.

Zarkov

Mar 22, 2013
1. Remove the build craft pipes, they will only create item fountains when things get backed up and aren't needed.
2. Place an export bus directly facing the sending tesseract.
3. Place the receiving tesseract right next to the target chest.
4. Make sure you have the tesseracts configured properly.

That should solve it. :)

Optibane

Jul 29, 2019
Try zarkovs method first, but if that doesn't work you can use an export bus into an ender chest, then at the other end use itemducts and a servo to move them into the planter.

I've used this method because it's cheaper than tesseracts... But you already have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk