1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Can't make grout? (Regrowth)

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Immerd, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Immerd

Immerd New Member

Sorry to bother, but I am having some issues creating grout.
    I want to make the smeltery, so I created sand, gravel, and clay using the elemental seeds.
    I placed them in the crafting table, but I couldn't make grout. Even more curious (to me anyways), when I used the Not Enough Items tab and pressed "R" on grout (to see recipe), it would not show.
    Any ideas as to why I cannot make grout? If I'm doing it wrong, please tell me what I need to do.
    Mod pack is Regrowth.

Thank you!

2. Vaeliorin

Vaeliorin New Member

That grout recipe is disabled. You need to melt cobblestone in a Crucible Furnace (from Mariculture) and pour it into the ingot caster to make the seared bricks directly.

3. mattp_12

mattp_12 New Member

Referring to @Vaeliorin 's message... Always check nei in modpacks to see if any recipes have been changed! :)

Type1Ninja likes this.
  4. malicious_bloke

malicious_bloke Over-Achiever

^ that.

Especially on regrowth as it even gives you a disclaimer telling you that it's messed about with a lot of recipes :)

Immerd, Type1Ninja and mattp_12 like this.
  5. Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja New Member

The amount of problems that could be solved by just RTFM RTFNEI...

RamblinWreckGT and mattp_12 like this.
  6. Azzanine

Azzanine New Member

Isn't Regrowth a HQM map? Just follow the quests, do them all and it will tell you how to do everything assuming the pack creator had the foresight to guide the player.
    Just go with the flow and all will be revealed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Type1Ninja likes this.