Can't install sphax on yogcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie.Ellis1997

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I have just started playing yogcraft and after a bad start with t
Fps problems I can now play comfortably with 30fps. Now I not really the one who likes the classic minecraft textures so I searched for sphax and found one. Installed it like you always do (combine vanilla sphax textures with addon and install in texture pack folder) I go to texture packs in game and it shows the sphax one but when selected the game just crashes!!! What can I do???

Here is link to the addon texture pack

http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x-feed-beast-beta-pack-texture-pack-add

Ollie.Ellis1997

Jul 29, 2019
hi, sorry i havent replied, i decided to add the sphax textures myself, and it went really well, the game did not crash at all. then i install forestry texture pack, i load my world, and the game runs for a few seconds then it does not respond. Booker The Geek, you parameters didnt work, copied it exactly and the game crashed and gave me an error report

Lmedved55000

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I have tried to install Sphax for FTB Yogcraft. I downloaded the main file and the patch, copied the patch into the main file and placed it into the texture packs folder and for some reason it's not popping up. Can someone help me?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I have tried to install Sphax for FTB Yogcraft. I downloaded the main file and the patch, copied the patch into the main file and placed it into the texture packs folder and for some reason it's not popping up. Can someone help me?

Not on this thread. Post your own.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Hi I have just started playing yogcraft and after a bad start with t
Fps problems I can now play comfortably with 30fps. Now I not really the one who likes the classic minecraft textures so I searched for sphax and found one. Installed it like you always do (combine vanilla sphax textures with addon and install in texture pack folder) I go to texture packs in game and it shows the sphax one but when selected the game just crashes!!! What can I do???

Here is link to the addon texture pack

http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x-feed-beast-beta-pack-texture-pack-add

That pack link is old and may have issues. There are others on these forums and on the bdcraft website. I would suggest trying those ones. I tried an unleashed one that caused a crash. Have you tried the soartex pack before? I have tried that one before although it only has, i think, a 64x version.

Status
Not open for further replies.