Can't get on friends server anymore

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Meh, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Meh

Meh New Member

When i was playing on my friends FTB 1.8.0 Beta server, i was travelling throughthe Twilight Forest portal to the Overworld when my game crashed. When it crashed it caused my character to die by suffocation. I thought everything was fine, ill log back on and grab my stuff but when i tried to log back on it crashed and gave me an error.

Time: 8/14/19 2:50 AM
    Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.ItemRenderer.func_178108_a(ItemRenderer.java:501)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.ItemRenderer.func_78447_b(ItemRenderer.java:466)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78476_b(EntityRenderer.java:784)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_175068_a(EntityRenderer.java:1439)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1259)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_181560_a(EntityRenderer.java:1062)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1119)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:398)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

I've tried restarting my game and reinstalling the modpack but that hasnt worked. Its only limited to this server as I've been able to join a public server with the same FTB Modpack installed. Any help would be great.

Thanks

2. grandrolf

grandrolf Popular Member Trusted User

Ask the server owner to sort it out