Can't find Bauxite Ore

Status
Not open for further replies.

zFlax0r

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!
Me and my two friends are playing on my Feed the Beast Server, we played together with the Direwolf20 Pack. But today I decided to change to the MindCrack pack and update the server, because there was no Rotary Macerator at the Direwolf Pack. It all worked fine, map was not damaged and we started playing again. The only problem now is, that there is now a new recipe for a Water mill, our main electricity source. With the direwolf pack I need a Generator, wood and sticks, but now, because of the GregTech added, I need Aluminium and a Generator. But the problem is: I need to find Bauxite Ore, which I've never found before on this map, probably because it didn't exist on the Direwolf Pack. The old Aluminium Ore just gives me Aluminium, which I can only create an Aluminium Block, which is useless. So I started searching, I went into new generated chunks in a Redwood Lush and started searching. Nothing. I went into a ravine and big caves, I found everything but Bauxite Ore. Is it possible to find Bauxite on this Map? I tried it out in several biomes, most of them were forests, but there was nothing. I've never been before to this Redwood Lush so the chunks were completely new. Can someone help me? On the wiki it says you can often find it in various forests, but I found nothing. Did I do something wrong? I hope you can help me!

Greetings

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
You may just need to travel a very long way to be absolutely sure it is a newly generated chunk.

It might also be worth just checking that bauxiteore is set to true in the gregtech config files under world generation.

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
I find it hard to find Bauxit in the DW20 pack, too. It should be found at all hights and in a lot of boims. But i mined through a lot of stone today to find it, but 4h searching without any success :/

Status
Not open for further replies.