Closed cant craft fluid conduit due to name of glass?

P

Pgrecs

Summary of the problem cant craft fluid conduit due to name of glass?

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? on the recipe is says "quite cleared glass". ive ttried every way of making glass and nothing comes up as that name when trying.

Mod & Version sky factory 3.0

minecraft 1.6.70(launcher)
don't know what to look for im new at this

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

R

ronnie666

I don't think this is related to this modpack. I think it's a JEI bug, not showing the recipe.

You have 2 ways to making clear glass:
1. From the ender IO wiki: cook sand in the alloy smeltery (I think you have to set it to alloys only, but I am not sure)
2. Use a chisel (from the chisel mod) and chisel vanilla glass into Quite Clear Glass

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
You can craft it, just use the arrows provided by JEI to find the item you're looking for. Or, a chisel works.

J

jrkirkley

actually you can't autocraft fluid conduits. as soon as you put quite clear glass in refined storage it reverts to glass.

i can manually craft it and store it in standard chests but that defeats the purpose of autocrafting

as a workaround i am using a 2x2 storage drawer with an alloy smelter dumping directly into it and an an external storage interface. thus allowing the autocrafting to happen.

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
actually you can't autocraft fluid conduits. as soon as you put quite clear glass in refined storage it reverts to glass.

i can manually craft it and store it in standard chests but that defeats the purpose of autocrafting

as a workaround i am using a 2x2 storage drawer with an alloy smelter dumping directly into it and an an external storage interface. thus allowing the autocrafting to happen.
Hang on.

Is Quite Clear Glass oreDicted to other types of glass in any way? Because if you're using storage drawers in combination with your RS system, isn't there a possibility that it will work much like it does with different ingots, and convert the glass you're making into the type already stored?

Reactions: ICountFrom0
J

jrkirkley

basically if i use an importer from my alloy smelter. all i see is the glass quantity drop then rise.
if i use the alloy smelter depositing directly into the 2x2 drawer it stays as quite clear glass.
i only use an external storage interface and rs picks it up normally. and i do not use ore dict at all in my recipes.

J

jrkirkley

wow i can't figure out what the problem is so it must be closed :facepalm

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Sorry, I wasn't clear with my enquiry I think: what I meant was this: are you storing your glass in a drive, or in a drawer with an external storage thing on it?

The reason I ask is this: Drawers can autoconvert certain types of items (like ingots) into one of their oredictionary counterparts when piped or imported in, depending on what's in there. So its not to do with whether your recipes use OreDict, but how you have your storage set up. It might be completely irrelevant, as the Quite Clear Glass may not be one of those types of items that can be converted, but I wanted to check, so as to eliminate that as a possibility.

What might be handy would be if you had any pictures of your setup? Just as a thought.

J

jrkirkley

i will try to get a pic but the way i have it oriented wil make that difficult(may create an equivalent setup to show what i am doing.

btw i decided to move the 2x2 drawer and when i broke the drawer regular glass came out. i guess it is not just an rs issue as i had disconnected rs prior to breaking the drawer.

J

jrkirkley

strange i went into creative and can't get it to revert to glass but in my survival world it happens at any time