Problem Can't connect to server.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Mac01282009

Dec 2, 2020
I am new to making servers and I am now trying to make an FTB Revelations server. And I have the command prompt running in the background but it still says I can't join my OWN server? Does anyone know how to fix this? I should be able to at least join my server but it won't let me please help!

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
If you include some detail with your problem I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction. Things you might want to try and include are:
  1. What is the message you get
  2. Do you have the whitelist turned on
  3. Are you on the whitelist
  4. Do you have the right version of the pack on your client

Mac01282009

Dec 2, 2020
If you include some detail with your problem I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction. Things you might want to try and include are:
  1. What is the message you get
  2. Do you have the whitelist turned on
  3. Are you on the whitelist
  4. Do you have the right version of the pack on your client
How would I turn on the whitelist and put myself there? Sorry I’m new to this. And also when I try connecting to the server it says “io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information” Help?