Cannot open world, stuck on "Loading World"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher version (if this isn't the newest update update and try again): Feed the Beast Launcher v1.2.2 Direwolf20 Pack v4
Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
Java version: Jave 7 Update 11
Detailed description of the issue / how can the issue be recreated: Everytime I try to load my save, Minecraft just says "Loading World". At this point the window freezes and I can't do anything but force-quit it.
Error logs: http://pastebin.com/FciNQTqx

SOLUTION: In your folder's save, delete the files "auras.dat" and "research.dat" and replace them with backups of each file (that or make a new world and copy those to files to your old save).

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
According to this log you're still using Java 9, unless you updated after this log.
Try taking the spaces out of the file path, make it:
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Caleb/Desktop/Games/MinecraftStuff/FeedtheBeast/Direwolf20

What anti-virus or firewalls are you using?
Are you doing anything else on your computer while trying to load?

Reactions: Caleb

Caleb

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't update. My browser (chrome) must have told the utility I used to check my Java the version it has in it, whoops.
I'll try taking the spaces out, though this hasn't been a problem before.
No anti-virus, but I've got windows firewall disabled while I'm trying to sort this else.
I'm not doing anything when I load up Minecraft except for watching the console.

I'll update Java and take out those spaces and report back when I've done it/if it helped.

Reactions: Ashzification

Caleb

Jul 29, 2019
Deleted auras.dat and research.dat, replaced them with a backup of each, and the world loaded up fine.

Thanks for your help!

Pat

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same Issue (stuck on loading). I don't seem to have the aura and research.dat files though. any help would be great

Attachments

• crash-2013-03-16_17.50.31-server.txt
    15.3 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.