Candy's server mindcrack mod pack white list 25+ year old

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

1ManleyMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app:
Are u more then 25 year old: Yes, 54 and probably the oldest guy in Minecraft and FTB. :D
IGN: 1ManleyMiner
Your goal in game: To make friends, have great comeradery and have fun playing this great game. To get better at FTB mods and to help as well as be helped by others.
Will you abide by the rules? Yes, no problem.

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
I'm probablly a bit late for now, but when a slot opens.

My IGN is MClaudeW
I am 28
My Goal in game is to build an immense mountain castle structure with great detail using builders and blueprints. And to learn all the mods as well as i know vanilla.
Never banned. Never broke a rule. I was made an honorary assistant mod with limited powers. I didnt want to ruin the game by flying and stuff.

Axorazal

Jul 29, 2019
Are u more then 25 year old: Yep, i'm 37.
IGN: Axorazal
Your goal in game: Тo have fun while building a lot of good things :D
Will you abide by the rules? Yes.

TigersFangs

Jul 29, 2019
I saw in the OP that the server is currently closed. I would still like to submit my application in the event that you choose to accept more people. :)
Are u more then 25 year old: Yes, 26
IGN: TigersFangs
Your goal in game: Build, explore, research, learn, help, and have fun. No real goal. Just tired of single player and want to play FTB with people and have fun.
Will you abide by the rules? Most certainly yes :)

dritalin

Jul 29, 2019
Are u more then 25 year old: 28 :)
IGN: dritalin
Your goal in game: be with a community and build :):)
Will you abide by the rules? yes