Can you help me to spread this email adress so that harvesters can find it?

J

Joniwaldi21

I and my friend Are both inspired by the replying to spam Videos on the ted-ed channel. So we wanted to try it too, so we created this Account to be at safety from the hopefully oncoming Storm of spam. But it didn't come. We had Shared this Email on many Different Sites but there seems to be no real way to get spam really easy ,and with just 2 People Sharing it everywhere it would take some Time to get the shitstorm started. So i came to this Forum to ask if you would help us to Share this Email adress.

: [email protected]

Be Aware that When you Share it on a scetchy website you Are risking to get a Virus, so don't Do that if you don't Know what you Are Doing.

I am totally Aware that it wouldn't be a wise idea to Do that with a normal Email adress. But this one was created just for that purpose, so help it to fullfill its destiny!!

You can think of a Random password,telefone number...(don't Post your own "duh") When you Need to create a Account. We will aceptt all Spam conformation offors. ;)

Thank you just for Reading this, and i Hope you have Fun ruining this Email ;)

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
So... how do we know... that you are not actually a bully who is trying to ruin someone else his email?

I mean, I'm not saying that you are, but you could be, and without evidence of your innocence, it would not be responsible for anyone to help you.

Last edited:
J

Joniwaldi21

I should have Expected that answer, sorry that i didn't make myself clear.

How Do you think i could prove that, maybe by:

My username is the Email adress

911 is in the Email (not serius)

You can Email the Email and i will reply (i know that you could think that i maybe Share you Email adress, but i won't , if you don't Trust me just make a new Email adress to contact me)

You can find this Jonas willy/joniwaldi21 on many Different sketchy websites

I could say you the password but that would be dumb.

This Email has a YouTube Channel which is very meme (no Posts just generated this Channel 2 days ago, you can check)

Jonas Willy (emphasize on Willy (Penis synonyme)) was the First "Dumb" Name that i could think of.

Trust me or don't Trust me its Up to you.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
If nothing else I can confirm the account and email are linked. What I will say on the subject of getting onto spam lists: it usually happens when a site you are registered on gets compromised. At least all the spam I get is on emails linked to compromised sites.

J

Joniwaldi21

Thanks i will try to get an account with this email on as many sites as possible (the less famous the better).
The spam is already trikeling in. I Hope not much Time will pass until we get a Mail we can reply to ("Rich prince from nigeria" or something like that ;) )
And also thanks for helping me to "confirm" that i am not a Bully.