Can someone help me increase my fps?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
P

pnickname

Im playing in a custom modpack with 70 mods loaded and
When I start playing in my modded world I run 25-40 fps but after some time it goes down to 20-30
Can someone help me increase my fps?
Im using a combination of Fastcraft, BetterFps and I installed optifine

My computer specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @ 1.60GHz 1.60GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB (3.85 GB usable)
Windows 10
64-bit operating system, 64x based processor

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Take a screenshot of your graphics settings and post it, however your cpu is very weak, and I assume you have integrated graphics.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Go through your optifine settings and start turning things off or fast. You can turn on an did meter in there and go through those settings one at a time to see what affect they have. You might be surprised. When all else fails, cut down on view distance.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Go through your optifine settings and start turning things off or fast. You can turn on an did meter in there and go through those settings one at a time to see what affect they have. You might be surprised. When all else fails, cut down on view distance.
This is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing, especially with optifine. There are some things you want on and some you want off.

P

pnickname

Here are the screen shots

Attachments

• Capture.PNG33.PNG
    Capture.PNG33.PNG
    49.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Capture.PNG44.PNG
    Capture.PNG44.PNG
    49.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Capture.PNG55.PNG
    Capture.PNG55.PNG
    67.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Capture.PNG3.PNG
    Capture.PNG3.PNG
    79.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Capture.PNGvid.PNG
    Capture.PNGvid.PNG
    83.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Capture.PNG22.PNG
    Capture.PNG22.PNG
    71.7 KB · Views: 44
P

pnickname

This sponge background isnt any texture I think it is openeye or some other mod

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
What I mean is, that's already about the fastest you can get it. If you're still getting 20 FPS, then your processor simply can't handle it, or you have other PC problems like viruses. Optifine can't save you here.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
My question is, what version are you playing? Most 1.10 stuff will require 4gigs of ram just for the game to run smooth(ish). If this is the case, I'm shocked that you get it to load at all.

Reactions: Henry Link

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
You could try turning off your mipmap layers (set it to 0), but other than that you're at the lowest settings.

This is the answer here, you could probably crank everything else right up if you knock that down to 0

Tianyulong

Oct 21, 2016
My question is, what version are you playing? Most 1.10 stuff will require 4gigs of ram just for the game to run smooth(ish). If this is the case, I'm shocked that you get it to load at all.
He said he's using Fastcraft, which I don't believe has been updated to 1.10. So I presume he's on 1.7