Closed Calculator wrench/sickle uncraftable due to recipe conflict with silent gems.

E

Electrofried

Summary of the problem Calculator wrench/sickle uncraftable due to recipe conflict with silent gems.

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? The reinforced stone tools from calculator are uncraftable as you get the silent gems versions. However you need the calculator reinforced stone tools to craft the wrench for calculator (an important tool) and the sickle (that is required for the assimilators.)

Mod & Version Calculator 5.0.1
Silent's Gems 2.5.6-232
Silent's Gems: Extra Parts 1.4.0-30

Link to log file no required

Is it repeatable? Bug is repeatable. attempt to craft reinforced stone tools from calculator will fail to work in anything but vanilla crafting table, in vanilla crafting table output is silent gems tools

Known Fix none.

L

LupusNoctis

Can this get reopened? I have the 1.1.0 (beta) installed via the Twitch launcher, and the bug is still happening.
in a vanilla table it is a very odd looking stubby handle, and in other crafters it has some error tagged readout for output.

Softwerker

Jan 24, 2017
There is a temporary workaround, tested it on my server.

1.) open <minecraftdir>\config\sgextraparts.cfg
2.) scroll the the calculator section at the bottom
3.) set DisableAll=true
4.) craft tools in the Vanilla crafting table

Dweller_Benthos

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it's related, but found out about it on our server trying to make the calculator tools. Using the reinforced stone to create a tool in the cyclic crafting table (not vanilla) will create an unknown Silent Gems tool that, when removed from the crafting table, will turn into a random Silent Gem tool, sometimes getting stats that are much higher than a stone tool should be. For example, in testing, I used two reinforced stone and a stick to create a sword that turned into a super charged heliodor sword with a high attack damage and durability. Same goes for other Silent Gems materials in the cyclic crafting bench, instead of getting the tool you were crafting, you get a random item with random stats.

F

fulfordpr

This is still an issue, can't make sickle or wrench due to SG conflict. Instead of Reinforce Axe it's a Reinforced stone axe.