Open Server ByB DIREWOLF! - [Bukkit] - [MA] - [Shops] - [Grief Prevention] - [1.0.18 / Recommended] -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ByBServers

Jul 29, 2019
So you're looking for an FTB server to play?

The ByBServers Garry's mod community would like to offer you the ability to play our Feed the beast unleashed server. 6 years of running and maintaining servers ensures that you'll be happy within our server!

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE JOINING FOR EXAMPLE;
2013-12-14_14-49-37.png

THEN PLEASE JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK OR COMMENT TO THIS THREAD FOR ASSISTANCE!
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP YOU!

We utilise bukkit and plugins to ensure you're safe and happy within the world, allowing you to enjoy your FTB experience in comfort.

What mod pack: Direwolf20 (v1.0.18) Minecraft Version 1.6.4
Game Version : 1.6.4
IP : direwolf.bybservers.co.uk
Server Specs : 24/7 dedicated, 32 GB of ram meaning no lag/very very little.
Mobs Spawning? : Yes
Teamspeak Server? : Yes, ts3.bybservers.co.uk
Events? : Every friday night, the end gets reset for you to kill the dragon!
Need staff? : We're always looking for friendly players to become our staff via helping out the players with FTB questions / Server related questions
Last map reset? : 24/11/2013
Cake? : Lots, and lots of cake.
Items Blocked : Generic multiplayer griefing items (Nukes etc)
Whitelist? : There is no whitelist! Come and join us today

NvYoInh.png

We hope you join us and have fun! Hope to see you join us

KXYUF4U.png

direwolf.bybservers.co.uk

any problems? ask on our forums at bybservers.co.uk

(Or the MC Sub forum ByBFTB.enjin.com)

Last edited:
Reactions: Voxx and Hasu4

vetrone

Jul 29, 2019
Looks great! How many other things are there, some sort of currency? Any shops, player trading etc..
Might take a look!

ByBServers

Jul 29, 2019
This community is a nice community and have really nice and friendly players, i would recommend it to anyone

Thank you! You're more than welcome to play any time. We hope you enjoy our server.[DOUBLEPOST=1383306860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks great! How many other things are there, some sort of currency? Any shops, player trading etc..
Might take a look!

We use essentials currency which you can use at the shop to buy machines! Player trading is definetely on the cards!:)

vetrone

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the server so far, Going to post some suggestions! Also may be willing to donate a few dollars <3

vetrone

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunate Map reset, join now to be on par with the other community of players!

The map reset is fine, Pretty much all the server was far advanced and don't mind the reset. Personally I like it because I won't have to deal with rather crappy building skills of mine, I'll just get my friend to do it. Anyway enjoyed this server far much more than others, hoping to see some newcomers soon so that I can help them with gifts, if they accept them that is. The fact that some items are banned is fine to me as they would get abused and cause much chaos throughout the server.

-Slimysnakeuk