Mod Feedback [By Request] RotaryCraft Suggestions

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Because Chromaticraft is so hard to get into. Last time I played you almost had to get yourself killed to get one of the unlocks.

And I was just curious if someone on the Factorio forums shares a user name or if it's you modding for that.

C

Cellular

Real electricity, with any sort of topology loops, quickly becomes a nightmare. I should show you some of my old homework problems.

Oh, heck, here goes. Lets say you have a cube; each edge is a resister of R ohms. Remember, current can flow in any direction, any loop. You have a voltage V applied at one corner, and a ground at the opposite corner. What is the voltage at corner X?

I could not solve it, and I was forehead slapping when I saw the trick that made it simple. But if you could not see the insight that made it dirt simple, the math of the loops is ... arrrggh. And no computer will be able to see that insight.

fine, for me this wouldn't be hard and i would probably enjoy it, but i can for sure see where it would be a hindrance to people

Reika, is pitchblend supposed to be compatible with BigReactors?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cellular

I've noticed a non functional mini turbine within reactorcraft. It seems as though Reika knows a little bit about the small turbine that comes after the large one in power plants.

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Since the v19 update, I'm getting a consistent crash from interacting with Autocrafters, even after breaking and replacing them. I'm running v19b for all of your mods. https://pastebin.com/KFeZayd6

I looked at the code and it seems to be related to the fact that I don't have AE installed, and so instead of the network variable being set to null, it simply isn't created, resulting in the crash when the tile entity attempts to access it.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Since the v19 update, I'm getting a consistent crash from interacting with Autocrafters, even after breaking and replacing them. I'm running v19b for all of your mods. https://pastebin.com/KFeZayd6

I looked at the code and it seems to be related to the fact that I don't have AE installed, and so instead of the network variable being set to null, it simply isn't created, resulting in the crash when the tile entity attempts to access it.
Fixed.

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
As a workaround you can always install AE and disable all the recipes with minetweaker, as well as the world generation in AE2's config file (I think... it's been a while since I messed with 1.7.10 AE2)

C

Cellular

I'm taking a thermodynamics course at university right now, and the other day the professor introduced the Rankine cycle... which I'm already familiar with thanks to ReactorCraft. Thanks, Reika! :D

He gets a lot of stuff wrong though. :p