Mod Feedback [By Request] RotaryCraft Suggestions

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. Within 24 hours a new version od your mods is out :)

Hopefully i can get BC to work, I like the fuel -> Jet fuel method

Last edited:

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone give me a hint as to what is a safe number to change the radiation potion effect to? The crash log says I installed dragonAPI incorrectly which is a load of BS.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Mind posting the crash report? Use pastebin and post a link to the paste.
I could do that...I removed all but Reikas mods and NEI and the game actually loaded. Im going to add them back a little at a time. Reika's confidence in his craft tells me the problem lies elsewhere. Id like to know specifically what mod is the culprit.

Reactions: 1M Industries

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
I could do that...I removed all but Reikas mods and NEI and the game actually loaded. Im going to add them back a little at a time. Reika's confidence in his craft tells me the problem lies elsewhere. Id like to know specifically what mod is the culprit.
Finally. Someone online with a computer problem that is not afraid to use problem solving and do some work. Thank you. (I am actually being serious.)

Reactions: abculatter_2

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
....aaand the error stopped when I updated Reika's mods. They take a lifetime to load with ProjectE installed. Guess I will drop that mod.

Last edited:

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
The entire reason I installed ProjectE was to fast-track myself through the learning curve. Seems more fun than literally cheating in items. Shouldnt it be up to the user if they want to "cheat"? I dont care what happens on servers, Reika!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The entire reason I installed ProjectE was to fast-track myself through the learning curve. Seems more fun than literally cheating in items. Shouldnt it be up to the user if they want to "cheat"? I dont care what happens on servers, Reika!
With Reika's vision in mind, it would make sense if you could generate the raw resources with EMC, however you have to process those resources to get the machines you need.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I dont want to cheat myself out of doing at least some of the work the way reika intended. But blacklisting ProjectE to force people to comply seems wrong to me.

Polymorph

Jul 29, 2019
Why the hostility? If you wanted to learn how to setup builds in pretty much any mod, the best way would be to just cheat in the items (I myself do it in a separate world made just for testing) and see what builds work and what don't. You still learn how certain systems work that way, and that knowledge can be applied elsewhere, making your survival experience more efficient since you don't have to waste materials with trial and error.