Buying Minecraft!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
Finally upgrading from cracked, im backing up my saves right now looking for good people to play smp with I believe I have a thread hat has stuff about me and what im looking for. http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/yellow-lf-people-to-play-private-smp.14625/
My hours changed a bit I am now employed and believe I have worked 14 days IN A ROW 12 hours a day...
But anyway I should have maybe 3 to 6 hours of game play PST like at 4:20pm till round 8ish. Depends somedays I work more and this week happens to be 12hrs/7days. Usual is 10hrs/4-5days.
So yeah I probably wont feel like team speak or skype but I want to have some game time and with people!
If your available afternoon PST we can work on a world albeit that I wont be contributing alot this and next week but something to do and if you feel like you want to work on the world while im gone go ahead, I mainly just want somebody to play FTB with because none of my friends dont even play MC. I really also look forward to what we can learn from each other and what our creative minds can create.
Not sure how to get a map for us running but leave reply if you want to help me make a world or want to play.
IGM: JudgeCrane
Hours: 4:30pm-8:30pm free on fri-sun
ModPack: DW20/will eventually try some new ones.

Reactions: Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
OP, i'm not sure if you're just looking for a group to build a small private server with, or if you're looking to join a public server (I mean a server that allows anyone and/or has a whitelist application process, as opposed to a small group who starts a server and doesn't invite others).

Personally I go the private server route with a few friends. I like the fact that a public server can offer more people, but I find them too limiting. They either have a ton of restrictions on mods / items and where you can build, to prevent griefing, or they have a ton of griefers, so it's hard to build anything cool without constantly needing an admin to fix griefs. Even if the server is great (or you're an admin on it yourself), there still the issue of it coming down, the owner doing a map reset, etc. causing you to lose everything. By playing with just a few friends we all have a say in what happens, there's no griefing (well, we do mess with eachother :) ), and the map won't get reset under us.

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm well I havent thought much of joining a server I just dont want to be the guy who logs on for a couple of hours a day. I want to be tight knit so I get to meet and play regularly with new people and thought making something private with 1 or 2 people could help.
Ill check out some servers and see if I can join. Thanks!

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for a game like minecraft I would gladly buy/play it legally :D
Just was a poor young man and now I am sure I want to buy it.