Builds using Redwoods

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
It would (wood?) be interesting to see some stats... How many blocks of Bark, Redwood and Redwood Root are contained in 1 13-block diameter Redwood that is 243 blocks high (I actually had one this big) and maybe how many saplings you could get.

I'd probably want to spawn myself a jetpack and a very powerful axe or 5, and a metric ton of the biggest storage available as well as 81 saplings to grow one 13-blocks wide.

[Edit] I wonder if it would be easier to use Turtles?
Dartcrafts lumberjack axes. I tried once with Axe of the stream, it caused so much lag that I couldn't stop it and it broke the axe. The lumberjack axe just cuts down everything above some 10-20 blocks up. Still it was too much work with the crown and I set it on fire with a wrath igniter :p
You could use a turtle, but that popular mining program for them wont work over a certain level(128 I think). Might be easier to try a quarry with some angel blocks.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
It would (wood?) be interesting to see some stats... How many blocks of Bark, Redwood and Redwood Root are contained in 1 13-block diameter Redwood that is 243 blocks high (I actually had one this big) and maybe how many saplings you could get.

I'd probably want to spawn myself a jetpack and a very powerful axe or 5, and a metric ton of the biggest storage available as well as 81 saplings to grow one 13-blocks wide.

[Edit] I wonder if it would be easier to use Turtles?
Rough estimates based on previous experience:

5-6k redwood
1-2.5l bark
700-1.2k root
9-13 stacks of saplings

2-4 Force mitts
2-3 Force Axes with lumberjack and unbreaking 3

Reactions: SpitefulFox