Buildings Don't Have To Be Boxes

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
http://imgur.com/a/2fFLK
That is the link to the album of my first building. Tell me what you think, in the comments. Expect 2-3 buildings per week. So subscribing/following this thread is best if you are interested. The first one isn't to great, but the quality will improve. Trust me.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
The pics are low resolution but your house appears to be boxy. It's like we heard you like boxes so we put boxes with your boxes and a door to go in your boxes. :p

Except for lighthouses and planetariums, most buildings are boxes IRL. In a game full of boxes, a box house fits in. ;)

Reactions: Staxed

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
The pics are low resolution but your house appears to be boxy. It's like we heard you like boxes so we put boxes with your boxes and a door to go in your boxes. :p

Except for lighthouses and planetariums, most buildings are boxes IRL. In a game full of boxes, a box house fits in. ;)
Lol those pictures really suck

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
from all the talk you've been making about this, those sure look pretty boxy to me, no angles, no circles, etc...all straight lines...just boxes on top of boxes. (which I personally see nothing wrong with :))

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
from all the talk you've been making about this, those sure look pretty boxy to me, no angles, no circles, etc...all straight lines...just boxes on top of boxes. (which I personally see nothing wrong with :))[/quote one wall is actually a semi circle

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
witIJKSs.jpg
8iEvQv9s.jpg
HBeOVu9s.jpg
x9zkE2Us.jpg
7clFhXAs.jpg
http://[/quote]
[quote="RedBoss, post: 412203, member: 16490"]The pics are low resolution but your house appears to be boxy. It's like we heard you like boxes so we put boxes with your boxes and a door to go in your boxes. :p

Except for lighthouses and planetariums, most buildings are boxes IRL. In a game full of boxes, a box house fits in. ;)[/quote]
Check the new link and stay aware for more buildings

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

I think he meant just straight up squares.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
The house itself looks fine, a bit boring, but it looks fine. My issue is the landscape sucks, 100% flatland (again), you didn't build it in survival mode (again), and the house would do awful in FTB survival (it's super small and round. Small + Roundness + FTB = tons of empty space behind machines and clutter).

Reactions: SonOfABirch