Buildcraft... Advertisement?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
So I was browsing youtube to educate myself on Universal Electricity when I noticed in the top right, where they put all the ads I never want to click on, there was an advertisement for Buildcraft!
hF3RIjM.png
It looks extremely shady, as it was flashing and said "DOWNLOAD BUILDCRAFT FREE NOW!" but it was definitely buildcraft in the pictures. Thoughts? Is it legit? Should I show Sengir and Krapht? Gave me a good laugh but I'm not entirely sure if its legal to advertise it as if selling it...

SeniLiX

Jul 29, 2019
A bit off topic, but if you were looking for tutorials on using NEI, not much point in watching one for TMI. They have a lot of the same functions, but there are still some parts which may end up confusing you more than it helps.

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
A bit off topic, but if you were looking for tutorials on using NEI, not much point in watching one for TMI. They have a lot of the same functions, but there are still some parts which may end up confusing you more than it helps.
No, this was a tutorial on Universal Electricity. I've been using mods since Beta 1.2_02, but UE is recent enough that I have no idea what to do on it.