Botania Thermallillies has smoke particles.

Oskar9955

Jul 29, 2019
Today I was going to start botania, and I got some Thermolillies and set them up. After about 3 mins of working smoke particles startes to appear and they stopped ggenerating mana. This is what they look like. https://imgur.com/OvW3Bzq

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
Today I was going to start botania, and I got some Thermolillies and set them up. After about 3 mins of working smoke particles startes to appear and they stopped ggenerating mana. This is what they look like. https://imgur.com/OvW3Bzq
Standard protocol for Thermalilies. They now have a 'cooldown' period during which they cannot take on more fuel and must wait until such time as their cooldown period has run its course. This was done in response to their relative popularity at higher levels of gameplay, in particular in combination with Blood Magic. On the upside, quite a few of the other flowers have had their mana generation improved, so if you're unhappy with your Thermalilies, now would be a great time to explore other options!

Oskar9955

Jul 29, 2019
Standard protocol for Thermalilies. They now have a 'cooldown' period during which they cannot take on more fuel and must wait until such time as their cooldown period has run its course. This was done in response to their relative popularity at higher levels of gameplay, in particular in combination with Blood Magic. On the upside, quite a few of the other flowers have had their mana generation improved, so if you're unhappy with your Thermalilies, now would be a great time to explore other options!
?

Ok, thankyou. Would you have any recomendations for generating mana other ways ?

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
It depends on where you're at progression-wise, honestly. I've been using Floating Hydroangeas in combination with 3x3 water cells to act as batteries which has proven more than adequate for tier 1. Tier 2, sustaining the elven portal, is something else entirely. I'd advise checking out the botania subreddit to see how other people are handling that, as I am dumb at best where automation technology is concerned. You might also check the Community Showcase section here on the FTB forums, where I know there have been a few example setups with pictures that show a couple ways to automate several different kinds of flowers.

Oskar9955

Jul 29, 2019
It depends on where you're at progression-wise, honestly. I've been using Floating Hydroangeas in combination with 3x3 water cells to act as batteries which has proven more than adequate for tier 1. Tier 2, sustaining the elven portal, is something else entirely. I'd advise checking out the botania subreddit to see how other people are handling that, as I am dumb at best where automation technology is concerned. You might also check the Community Showcase section here on the FTB forums, where I know there have been a few example setups with pictures that show a couple ways to automate several different kinds of flowers.

OK thankyou