Botania- Looking for midgame setup

Maffeo404

Jul 29, 2019
So, I have a question. Do Life Imbuers chunkload? The pack I play does not have autospawners and these seem like the next best thing.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
I don't think they do chunkload on their own. Then again I haven't used these extensively.

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing on the direwolf20 pack and I want some automation for MASSIVE mama gen I am thinking of using around 16 thermalilies and around 40 endo flames, all automated. Unfortunately I don't have elven mama spreaders but I guess lenses work as well I want to get enough for terra steel armour, so I was so was wondering if anyone had any better ideas or some thing more efficient. I added Pam's harvestcraft so I guess the gourymarylis (provably spelled wrong) could work as well

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Kekimus is alot of mana if you can constantly feed it cake. The Gourmaryllis is another good thing, if you have something that is very saturating and nourshing, for instance meat ingots from MFR. Now, with meat ignots you need to time it to drop every 5 seconds for gourmaryiliss. You are going to need a lot of food to keep up, and likely a gaia mana spreader too, depending on setup. The bug bear is cake isn't the easiest thing in the world to automate making, due to all the parts, but the flower is much simpler to automate.

I'd highly recommend getting at least Eleven Mana spreaders though, or even Gaia considering you want MASSIVE amounts of mana gen.

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
Kekimus is alot of mana if you can constantly feed it cake. The Gourmaryllis is another good thing, if you have something that is very saturating and nourshing, for instance meat ingots from MFR. Now, with meat ignots you need to time it to drop every 5 seconds for gourmaryiliss. You are going to need a lot of food to keep up, and likely a gaia mana spreader too, depending on setup. The bug bear is cake isn't the easiest thing in the world to automate making, due to all the parts, but the flower is much simpler to automate.

I'd highly recommend getting at least Eleven Mana spreaders though, or even Gaia considering you want MASSIVE amounts of mana gen.

Thanks for the reply!!

Hmmm kekimin s does seem a good way to go as I do have are crafting, but I was thinking about loads of toast as I have are around 30 stacks of wheat as the result of a oversized wheat farm running for too long.

About the elven mana spreaders I am working on a elven portal. But I didn't cuz the terrasteel costed a beacon, I just realized you need a agglomeration plate to make with the update. (Derp) :p

Does the kekimus produces more mana per tick (or second) than the gourymalis or not?
(I think it does)

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
I've not really compared the two directly. It's actually Eggs i find are the bottleneck for making Cake, more than any other ingredient.

You still need a beacon for summoning the Gaia Gaurdain, but that's all it's needed for (in botania)

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
I have a ae system so all I need are a bunch of chickens with a vaccum hopper and ender chest

Thanks for the help !!