Borg Cube

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

detsuo04

Jul 29, 2019
I play on a server with my wife and brother, we are the only ones that play on it so we all work together.

I usually take up the construction of the house and I love beautiful and functional buildings however my most creative design is a large efficiency cube with everything one could ever want and no aesthetics.

I was hoping that some one could help me with a design idea. Generally i like something that i can start small and expand as i need new rooms

I would prefer to have a modular structure that in the end will have room for indoor tree farm, crops, crop crossbreeding, industrial room, thaumcraft lab, essencia storage, library, apiery, bedrooms, boiler/engine/electrical power core, void space for wires and pipes, and a fairly large indoor npc village

If anyone has any ideas on how to do this with pretty architecture I would appreciate any input.

detsuo04

Jul 29, 2019
oh defiantly not looking for a fourth dimensional nightmare lol. I am just sick of my cubes, what do you guys do to keep it comfortable and pretty?

LittleGrim

Jul 29, 2019
Generally I find a nice big mountain/hill in bordering a few useful biomes then hollow it out(will upload current base pics later). Allows me to expand as need be with multiple levels as needed.

My current base has a giant dirt square on top with my rubber trees and other farms on top but thats more due to needing protection from griefing as its with my residence limits.

Only a single level currently but I am about to build a breeder nuke so will have to create a nice saferoom for it a safe distance from my main base.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
This, as cubes! :D
images

I'mma post this image everywhere until I see it built, or until I build it myself, or I find something coller.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
I myself decided to make a Borg cube base.

Here is the last video update I made before we reset the server: