Boqqed Up Curse Community Now Recruiting!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boqzo1

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! Today I am happy to announce that the Boqqed Up Curse Community is ready to recruit new members! Essentially what we are is a group of MC players that want to build up a fun and mature community for Minecraft players. The group name came from an inside joke having to do with my username :p Over in the Curse community we like to play MC together as well as just chat and have fun. We have 3 servers that will be available for some players that will have to fill out an application first. We have one modded and one vanilla server! We have people who make modpacks as well as just play them in there as well. There's channels separated for things like modpack creation, server members, and my personal modpacks. The group currently consists of 14 people, and we would love to expand way more and help create a fun, mature, and relatively small community for people to have fun with and play MC with!

There are plans to create an official modpack team within the group for my modpack and I would love to eventually get more servers for the community as people grow, most likely being paid for with donations if people would like to donate to the group.

I hope a bunch of you are interested and I can't wait to see you there! Upon joining the group you will only have access to the lobby, rules, and applications channels. If you would like access to other parts of the group, you must fill out an application to join. Curse channel link is below!

https://curse.com/invite/GBu9wKLKs0CUNkgQ0izkUw

Reactions: MCAdventureCity

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I dropped in this morning. Let me know when you get the permissions fixed and I'll fill out an application. I didn't see it in the #application channel this morning.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Very thinly veiled server promotion. Please use the Server section for posts such as these, it has been specifically setup for this.

Reactions: PierceSG
Status
Not open for further replies.