Bop seeds

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
BoP definitely makes the world a more interesting place, but be warned, finding villages will be a lot harder. They don't spawn as often as in EXBL. I'm glad I've finally found a village, as I haven't yet found an extreme hills biome to go mining for emeralds. Need some to get started with powersuits.

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
well i guess your probably right but i prefer it to the weird villages that spawn with EBXL, the ones that are in mid air with a stack of cobble beneath them :p

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
BoP definitely makes the world a more interesting place, but be warned, finding villages will be a lot harder. They don't spawn as often as in EXBL. I'm glad I've finally found a village, as I haven't yet found an extreme hills biome to go mining for emeralds. Need some to get started with powersuits.
I've found them to spawn a lot more frequently with BoP

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
lol. I've always been tripping over villages in EXBL. Oh well :D

One village I did find had one house half buried in a hill, and a couple of other houses almost floating due to a cave system that carved it's way under the village.Nothing of interest in that village though, so doubt I'll do any home improvement on the place. The only other village was pretty normal, but hidden in the middle of a BoP redwood forest. Looks nice. Need to protect that one. It has a mystcraft villager.