Bop seeds

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
hello everyone, i was looking around for biomes o plenty seeds but could not find any. i thought since Bop is a popular alternative to EBXL I'd post it here if this is the wrong forum sorry. so if you have any Bop seeds you would like to share please post them here :)

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
i know but i've seen other threads talk about mods not in ftb, and i'm not sure how you get so mad over seemingly nothing, do you treat all new members like this?

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure why you assume people are getting mad. As you're using a different set of worldgen mods to the standard packs, it is likely that any seeds you are given would be radically different from the place you got them.
Unless the only worldgen mod you changed was XBL for BoP it will be rather difficult to find what you want.

Reactions: Chocorate

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
ok so maybe i overreacted a bit, sorry about that and yes all i've changed is EBXL

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Then the modpack I am using has changed much more than that so I can't be of help in that regard, but just to let you know the same is likely true for quite a few people here.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I think your best luck to find nice seeds for BoP is to go to Minecraft forums and ask in the thread for that mod.

As Lambert pointed out, you have something that most people here don't have, and it really lowers your chances to get the seeds you want.
Add to that the fact that the people that do play with this mod might have enabled/disabled a different set of biomes from what you have, and welcome to the nightmare of finding a good seed in modded minecraft.

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
ok thanks for the advice i searched around and could not see a single thing for seeds for the mod,oh well

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
i know but i've seen other threads talk about mods not in ftb, and i'm not sure how you get so mad over seemingly nothing, do you treat all new members like this?

Im sorry if you thought i was mad, and i don't mean to treat you any bad.. But im sincerely confused because i failed at understanding why you would ask about BoP on FtB. That's all.. And if im not helping here is because of that, i play FtB and don't know shit about BoP.. xD

It would be awesome if you changed to FtB so we could help you :)

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
i didn't think you were mad i was talking about the other guy but anyway. i am playing ftb just swaped out one of the mods

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
well i simply prefer the biomes it adds, there more of them and it has more variety (especially the trees). EBXL just feels like a change of leaf and grass coulor (thats just my opinion)

Reactions: Golrith

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Mmm are you aware that EBXL has more compatibility with almost everything?

Right now BoP is quite compatible and all around a better Biomes mod than XL whome has been in dire need of a large update for many months. That may change with the next version of XL.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Right now BoP is quite compatible and all around a better Biomes mod than XL whome has been in dire need of a large update for many months. That may change with the next version of XL.

Really? I wasn't aware that BoP has improved compatibility now, im thinking about trying it in the next world i make. I will check it form time to time since i know its a better biomes mod, but for compatibility issues i was afraid to lose some of the world gen.. Thank you for the information!