Bonjour Amigos

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I purposely used french and Spanish in the title.

Well now...
I left minecraft (personal stuff) for a bit about 6-7 months ago and during the 1-2 months I wasn't really playing mc, I managed to get banned from the modded survival server I used to play on, and lose all the files on my computer. So when I came back to mc, I didn't feel like playing modded stuff anymore and I started playing servers.

I finally remember mods (today) and came back looking around. I then whipped up a quick modpack:
upload_2015-3-14_23-26-6.png

upload_2015-3-14_23-26-34.png

upload_2015-3-14_23-26-43.png

(Im lazy and tired, don't feel like typing all the mods)

This brings me to my question. I noticed that there was a huge leap in functionality and utility in the past 4-5 months, but a very small amount of new content (new mods).
(admin commands, that guy is a genius)
(WAILA harvestability, beyond useful)

So, i'm just wandering, what are some cool new mods that have come or been updated?
(I haven't really looked too much)

Then i saw jampacked 2! Such hype!
(totally not thinking of ideas for jampacked 2)

Then I saw that Jadedcat and Eyamaz left....
(such sad)

Well, so, I am just wondering if any cool, new or exciting mods came out recently, that I missed.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, look, you're back.
GideonSeymour has announced Pathfinder, an amazing modpack that you should play right now.
Yes, now. Drop everything and boot up the launcher.
We have TC 4.2, but that might've happened before you left.
Reika's mods have updated a lot. I'd recommend you mess around with those.
Apart from that, I really don't know. I've been pretty focused on coding for a while.

Reactions: psp

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, look, you're back.
GideonSeymour has announced Pathfinder, an amazing modpack that you should play right now.
Yes, now. Drop everything and boot up the launcher.
We have TC 4.2, but that might've happened before you left.
Reika's mods have updated a lot. I'd recommend you mess around with those.
Apart from that, I really don't know. I've been pretty focused on coding for a while.
Thanks for that!
I guess this is a bump too.