bloodnbones

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
im hoping someone can direct me to a good guide for BnB- im having a difficult time getting current info. ive searched the forums with several different taglines looking for discussions about it to no avail. if there happens to be a forum already set up for it I would love the link to it please. its driving me nuts im hooked to it and agrarian skies lately lol :) thanx in advance for any help!

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, do we hide in holes or not? Your post is sorta unclear to me right now. Sorta sleepy.

It's Blood n' Bones. Hordes of zombies roam the surface, meteors fall from the sky, and you don't regenerate health.

Would you hide in a hole?

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
It's Blood n' Bones. Hordes of zombies roam the surface, meteors fall from the sky, and you don't regenerate health.

Would you hide in a hole?
no. i'd find one of those worldgen houses, then have a heart attack when mobs start breaking the walls.

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
Yup have been hiding in holes, knew some of the food recipes but more are always better. My main problem at the moment is I can't make charcoal from rubber wood and saplings or torches from sticks and rubber like eyamaz's starter tip blog says to do so light is a huge issue. I'm guessing that the recipes have changed as newer versions of his pack have been released. I've been checking YouTube videos hoping for more info but there aren't many yet and what they show to make torches won't work for me. I'm absolutely hooked on this pack have got to figure this out cuz it's driving me insane. Love the difficulty and am not complaining at all (swearing at my computer and shrieking when something blows me up doesn't count does it?). Please help me with this noob problem so I can figure out how to live more than a day or so and find ways to keep zombies from destroying my house and bed...nice touch that u can't sleep btw...evil evil eyamaz! :)

ddejong

Jul 29, 2019
Being able to make torches using only rubber was only possible in older versions, and you can only make charcoal from sawdust that you get from sawmills. Given that you need at least 10 diamonds and some nether ores before any machines are possible, don't worry about trying to make charcoal yet. :) The current use for rubber in torch making is that you can use 1 coal and 1 raw rubber with 4 sticks to make 4 torches, basically halving your coal usage to make torches. For finding early coal, look through nearby surface caves. Don't leave any torches behind in those caves, as mobs will simply whack them when night comes. Make sure that you don't put torches down close to the coal you're mining; 4 blocks away is far enough.

Reactions: larae1929

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
ok awesome that does help :) and rofl god only knows how I will get diamonds because at this point ive not even figured out what to upgrade my pick to to get to iron- ive got flint atm. also have learned the hard way never ever ever try to spend the night in anything wooden.... something burned me to death quite quickly rofl. god this modpack is simply awesome...just need to figure out a few more things :)

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Metallurgy Crusher. 1 log makes 2 sawdust. The crusher recipes don't show up in NEI (no native handler.) However, this isn't "fuel efficient" until you create a copper crusher.

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
I heard that BnB was hazardous to your keyboard, mouse, fragile objects nearby and even some monitors.

Best nerferize yer stuff before playing that pack.

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
My nerves are completely shot I jump so bad at times lol. I think I pulled a muscle in my neck last night when my husband decided it was funny to yell "look out!!!!" .... This mod pack is gonna be the death of me I think. Now to just figure out how to get iron next lol