Blood N Bones Shader

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SuperSplit

Jul 29, 2019
Btw it's not called rebelling it's called my personal opinion like slowing said. No reason to get worked up over it, it's just a friendly discussion. If I really wanted to rebel against you or purposely make you mad I would've made it a lot meaner that what I did.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Chaozbrother

Jul 29, 2019
once in a year I create a thread you know and still them helpful people who say me to give up make me read all their conversation in hope of a solution. Damn Boys you succesfully stole 5 min of my life so sad.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
once in a year I create a thread you know and still them helpful people who say me to give up make me read all their conversation in hope of a solution. Damn Boys you succesfully stole 5 min of my life so sad.
Well, maybe you should think before posting.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
o_O

You are all weird.

Getting shaders to work properly with the pack means adding both Optifine and the shaders mod. It also means you need a decent graphics card and good processor.
We are all weird.
Don't try get out of this Green Goblin.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
o_O

You are all weird.

Getting shaders to work properly with the pack means adding both Optifine and the shaders mod. It also means you need a decent graphics card and good processor.
...We really need optfine for shaders? Piss. That said, I'd be fine. Aside from needing Optifine to run Shaders and that's a downer because I have seen plenty of reasons by now not to use it unless I have to.

That also said, @RealSketch, what exactly did you expect? Likes, mentions, and quotes galore for regurgitating what's the the page for it like it's a big deal? Over "Adding shaders to Blood N' Bones thus breaking recipes changes and the progression via alternative tools for such setups". That's what your stance was in my eyes. That somehow adding a mod ANYTHING to make Blood N' Bones better looking will break progression and recipe edits.

Reactions: SuperSplit

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
...We really need optfine for shaders? Piss. That said, I'd be fine. Aside from needing Optifine to run Shaders and that's a downer because I have seen plenty of reasons by now not to use it unless I have to.

You don't need Optifine for the shaders mod any more. I can get shaders to work without it, albeit not as well as with. (due to an older video card.)

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019

That also said, @RealSketch, what exactly did you expect? Likes, mentions, and quotes galore for regurgitating what's the the page for it like it's a big deal? Over "Adding shaders to Blood N' Bones thus breaking recipes changes and the progression via alternative tools for such setups". That's what your stance was in my eyes. That somehow adding a mod ANYTHING to make Blood N' Bones better looking will break progression and recipe edits.
I'm sorry, I've lost you there.
Does this really need to be a war; I kinda ended this at the Green Goblin reference.

This is just my opinion:
It will be hard and complicated getting shaders to work; even if it does work will you like it? It does make everything look completely different. So I would just not bother, enjoy the true meaning of Blood and Bones.

I'm sorry if you do like my view on this but there doesn't need to be a war.
7cdc23d55941db4bfa6a2455bb9e536b2d85805575cb9e1c6f9edaad2170fe53.jpg

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, I've lost you there.
Does this really need to be a war; I kinda ended this at the Green Goblin reference.

This is just my opinion:
It will be hard and complicated getting shaders to work; even if it does work will you like it? It does make everything look completely different. So I would just not bother, enjoy the true meaning of Blood and Bones.

I'm sorry if you do like my view on this but there doesn't need to be a war.
7cdc23d55941db4bfa6a2455bb9e536b2d85805575cb9e1c6f9edaad2170fe53.jpg
You made a war. You can't just say "it's over now" without a treaty. Since you started it and clearly lost, if it's over, you pay reparations, since you lost.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I was trying to figure out what the whole argument was about than realized that I ignored half the conversation lol. I decided long ago to just use the ignore button on trolls.
What argument! There's no argument here *shivering*...[DOUBLEPOST=1399219012][/DOUBLEPOST]
Btw it's not called rebelling it's called my personal opinion like slowing said. No reason to get worked up over it, it's just a friendly discussion. If I really wanted to rebel against you or purposely make you mad I would've made it a lot meaner that what I did.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Follow my 3 step guide to calming yourself down:
1. Make some hot chocolate.
2. Go online while sipping it.
3. Keep RealSketch and carry on.