Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately someone made the decision to wipe most of the third party packs from the launcher, you have to add them back manually- the pack code for the 1.6 Blood and bones is - Pack Code: BloodNBones

I did prefer the old way- if a pack was deemed worthy it got listed, helped sort the good from the up and coming...

P

PvM_In_RS

Unfortunately someone made the decision to wipe most of the third party packs from the launcher, you have to add them back manually- the pack code for the 1.6 Blood and bones is - Pack Code: BloodNBones

I did prefer the old way- if a pack was deemed worthy it got listed, helped sort the good from the up and coming...

Duuuddeee, thanks I was searching for literally 3 hours because I wanted to play this so badly!!! I am renting my own server for me and some friends and it was on the server mod packs lists but I couldn't get it in the launcher, got it now dude thanks a lot!

pkuh_1337

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I'm having the toughest time finding most metals from metallurgy. like the basic orichalcum. or even prometheum. And I've made a portal the deep dark and thought they would be there and I've walked around the nether enough to say they aren't there either. unless i have to go to the bottom of the dungeons or to the end i have no clue where to find these ores. if someone would be so kind as to share the knowledge of the whereabouts of these ores it would be greatly appreciated

damunzy

Jul 29, 2019
Not really, I didn't ask when it was going to release, after all. I asked what the pack code was. Two entirely different things. :)
There are plenty of us lurkers checking in every few weeks wondering the same thing. Some day. Some day.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Ok so I'm having the toughest time finding most metals from metallurgy. like the basic orichalcum. or even prometheum. And I've made a portal the deep dark and thought they would be there and I've walked around the nether enough to say they aren't there either. unless i have to go to the bottom of the dungeons or to the end i have no clue where to find these ores. if someone would be so kind as to share the knowledge of the whereabouts of these ores it would be greatly appreciated

Well, I made this thing. You might also need to do this config fix because the ores in your spirit world might not generate properly.

Reactions: Eyamaz
K

Konogisan

Hey guys, I'm a bit new to BnB. Well I've played it a year ago, but it's been on and off. I've decided to play again recently and for some reason I'm having issues making Damascus steel. I've try mixing brass and iron in the smeltry and also tried mixing the dust. Am I doing something silly or wrong? It's driving me nuts and i have no clue how to advance.

ALSO WHEN DOES BNB 2 CO-

I'm kidding.

. . .I hope that doesn't count.

Edit: Oh sweet lord I'm as blind as a bat. Ignore that. I've been miss reading BRASS as bronze.

Last edited:

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed that you updated first page post at the beginning of the month (I wonder if anyone also noticed it...)

Stop teasing us!!!!! :p

I'll be doing random little things like that the closer I get to being done without actually stating I'm close to done. I've had to devote some of my dev schedule to working on my house, but progress is still happening.

Good notice on the OP edit, though.