Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

me4earth5

Jul 29, 2019
This has probably been brought up before, but I'm going to ask anyways- is there any way to get meteors away from my base? I remember a meteor gun in previous versions, but I think the mod has been removed.

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
There are still meteors? I mean I vaguely remember having to deal with them in the past, but it has been a loooong time since I've seen one.

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, those aren't meteors. Those are from Drowning Creepers. When they "blow up", they create those, attempting to catch you inside to try and drown you. And if you break the cobble to get out... suddenly you have a bunch of silverfish.

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, yeah. Though normal Creepers blowing my shit up is really annoying too. You know that mobs will target and try to break most man made blocks right?

me4earth5

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but I've been able to get away safely with a 2-block layer wall. It's easy enough to replace the cobble.

tastyquarks2048

Jul 29, 2019
GUYS

Ssundee just announced he's releasing a new solo series tomorrow that he hasn't done for a year and a half

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

tastyquarks2048

Jul 29, 2019
maybe, I think he'd said before that he'd do a new series of it when 2.0 came out though

and didnt eyamaz say a while back he was releasing the first build to youtubers around christmas?

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz said he would try to get a version out before Christmas, but it apparently didn't happen. We have had near misses like this before, so try not to get your hopes up.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
maybe, I think he'd said before that he'd do a new series of it when 2.0 came out though

and didnt eyamaz say a while back he was releasing the first build to youtubers around christmas?
There you have the new series... Prison escape :)

Too many near misses to believe in anything except an official release announcement ...

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
Stay subscribed to this thread, and try to forget about it. Don't get excited about anything until you are playing it or watching someone play it.

It will come out eventually, and it will be worth the wait.

(I would say go back to playing 1.1.5, but it can now be a real hassle to get it working.)

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
How is it hard to get working? I mean I'm using the Curse Voice Launcher instead of the FtB Launcher, but I just download and play.