Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know about you, but I didn't let myself believe it completely when he tweeted that. I was afraid it was just Eyamaz being the troll that he be. There's virtually no ambiguity here though. Probably. I hope.
The chance of happening/not happening Tuesday are the same with the first or the latests tweet....

Also, its a pre-release.... It will take at least a week to be publicly available if no huge problems are found and more weeks are not needed to fix it!
So... unfortunately, dont get too much excited.

Reactions: Booyadude

Booyadude

Jul 29, 2019
The chance of happening/not happening Tuesday are the same with the first or the latests tweet....

Also, its a pre-release.... It will take at least a week to be publicly available if no huge problems are found and more weeks are not needed to fix it!
So... unfortunately, dont get too much excited.
He's said for a while it'll be released to to Pak/Anesos/etc before the public. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. :\ I'm just excited to see an actual build of it.

Edit: Oh got it. I appreciate that you're worried I might be prematurely excited and then disappointed that it isn't released immediately. Thanks man :D , but don't worry like I said I'm just excited to see a build of it in the wild.

Edit2: Okay, I learned my lesson. Even when Pak & Eya announce it the day before, it's best to keep my mouth shut til it's live lol. :p

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Edit2: Okay, I learned my lesson. Even when Pak & Eya announce it the day before, it's best to keep my mouth shut til it's live lol. :p

My warnings dont come from disbelief or from previous experiences with BnB release dates (ok, maybe a little). I too, am a developer, so... I know pretty well the 33% rule and Murphys laws!

You are only 99% sure everything is going to go ok if you have all the stuff finished and fully tested a couple weeks before release date so on the date its all fine and still, there is 1% chance of something happening and usually Murphy is a bitch.

Lava_Ingot

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz, I recently leveled up my pickaxe, and the chat said that it's mining level has boosted, but my pickaxe didn't boost its mining level...
And I cannot put a head on it, nor can I put Tool Modifiers on it (e.g. Nether Star, Creative Tool Modifier)

Notanaxemurderer

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz, I recently leveled up my pickaxe, and the chat said that it's mining level has boosted, but my pickaxe didn't boost its mining level...
And I cannot put a head on it, nor can I put Tool Modifiers on it (e.g. Nether Star, Creative Tool Modifier)
2.0 will fix that for sure

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
According to Pak's in his stream yesterday, there was an issue with a mod causing a crash, waiting on a fix, plans on playing it next Tuesday.

CrimsoN_Samurai

Jul 29, 2019
Will Eyamaz bring back the bleeding, invaders and meteors? I also hope he hasn't changed the modpack a lot :/ The only things i felt were necessary in the old bnb were a bit more stability/performance increase and one button sprinting.
It was kinda weird to choke down 5 steaks for only a few hunger bars, but hey ho!

CrimsoN_Samurai

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and btw, can anyone send me a forest/plains seed for bnb 1.6.4 (Tower optional ;) )
I have troubles finding those biomes for my farm :p

Also, Eyamaz, you should increase the speed of growth of plants and crops in other biomes. It should be half the speed of growth in the optimal biome, not a eight part :/

TorVek

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and btw, can anyone send me a forest/plains seed for bnb 1.6.4 (Tower optional ;) )
I have troubles finding those biomes for my farm :p

Try seed D111, I've used that for my last several tries. A village to the west of start, and a large forest to the southeast. Surface lava nearby, a snow biome close, quicksand northeast, a desert for cactus to the southwest, and sugar cane adjoining a large shallow lake on the east side of the forest (with plenty of clay, of course). A couple of towers as well, but not so close as to be uncomfortable.

Everything I could hope for to get started.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsoN_Samurai

CrimsoN_Samurai

Jul 29, 2019
Try seed D111, I've used that for my last several tries. A village to the west of start, and a large forest to the southeast. Surface lava nearby, a snow biome close, quicksand northeast, a desert for cactus to the southwest, and sugar cane adjoining a large shallow lake on the east side of the forest (with plenty of clay, of course). A couple of towers as well, but not so close as to be uncomfortable.

Everything I could hope for to get started.
Where have you been all my life? MARRY ME!! :p

*please don't take that seriously

DoYouMined

Jul 29, 2019
I found a village after like 20 worlds, and used the wool from the light-pole-things to make a bed. "Your spawn location has been set, enjoy the night" O_O

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't Blood and Bones "fun". Lot's of surprises to keep things exciting. "Fun" around every corner.

Note..... some of us play Dwarf fortress..... we have our own definition of "fun".

(Though in all seriousness Blood and bones is my favorite pack...... I just wish my toaster ran it better)