Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I stand by everything I've said. Was my tone more abrasive than most would be comfortable with? Probably, but I hate when people sugarcoat the things they say to me, so I don't do it when addressing others. Difficult feedback is how I get better. GamerwithnoGame -- or anyone, for that matter -- if you feel very strongly about it please send me a PM with your actual thoughts on the content of my posts.

If we start seeing stuff today I'll be the first to admit I was wrong, but sorry? Definitely not sorry.

Code:
Disclaimer: I might be a little biased on all this situation, since I am also a developer 
and I know how it is being pressure to make something, we promise 1 day, hell gets
loose somewhere else and one week later the project hasnt even started yet!

I understand your position, some times I felt the same way and wanted to do a similar post, because... in many aspects you are actually right. But I never made it, since, some times even when we are right, it might do the opposite of helping.

Mistakes were made during the development of the pack and Eyamaz didnt just come up with silly excuses, he assumed them and went forward with the pack. Others, would just give up after trying for so much time and constantly having problems delivering it.

So.. the best we can do to help Eyamaz is giving him our support and patiently wait. Pressure usually ends with bad results.

Although quite negative your observation might have been, I hope Eyamaz sees it from the good side. Sees how his fans love his work and how passionate their are for BnB and give him even more will to finish it.

When will it be finished? When it is! I dont want it today/tomorrow if it has issues that will just make the pack a little shitty. We waited so lomg, we can wait a couple more days/weeks if needed, because we have our expectations very high and if we get a half finished pack, our disappointment will be far greater then the disappointment of reading it was delayed again.

Take a look at GTA 5, took them 1 year and 7 months to deliver the PC version and it was delayed 6 months but.... its a master piece! Was the wait worth? Yes. Would it be better for them to release it sooner and be another AAA title that was actually a rip off? Hell no!

So, again... I say, let us all calm down, keep our "anger" for ourselfs and save it to when you need to survive in BnB. We will just do more harm then good venting your frustration.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
gta 5 on pc is not a masterpiece. its multiplayer is a load screen hell nightmare. the heists are extremely bugged and poorly implemented. can't even skip heist cut scenes. the console transfers got a massive head start in terms of uneven playing field. the year-old console dlc given to pc on day 1 (weapon unlocks) ruined any feeling of progression on pc release. the cheaters are not being removed. the top speeds of the cars are nerfed in comparison to single player. you can't even report more than 1 cheater to the system. the list goes on. mostly though, the load screens are atrocious.

back on topic, i'm just glad this bnb thing is in existence. i've been away from minecraft a long time and many mods have been through drastic changes. i just hope the changes are intuitive and i can comprehend those changes without tons of tedious research, and hope they don't deter me from delving deep into bnb 2.0.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
When most people call GTA5 a masterpiece they're talking about the singleplayer experience. Los Santos is probably the best "open world" map ever created and unlikely to be rivaled anytime soon---if only because no other developer/publisher is going to throw that much time and money at that type of game.

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
Let's just stop arguing and move on, OK? The pack will be out soon enough, we're just wasting Eyamaz's time arguing about it.
I think we can come to the conclusion we do not care for teases as to when 2.0 may come, though we're better off not making a fuss about it.
Just wait, play something else in the meantime, ect.
As for Eyamaz, I think he should attempt to turn most of the time taken to inform us into time to make some productivity on the pack, as social media stuff seems to take out a big chunk of his time which could be put to something else. Just keep it in mind Eyamaz, especially if you ever decide to make a BnB 3.0

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
i must disagree with gta5 being the best single player world. skyrim still holds that title quite easily. if gta 5 had underground dungeons and caves and the ability to mod such things into it, only then would it be a candidate.

and really, i wish rockstar would tone down the pedestrian expletives. you can't break the speed limit or even change lanes without the pedestrians using the most foul language. it's absolutely funny the first few times, but it's way overused. you can't go a single city block without hearing it repeated. i can't even just cruise around the city and show my nephew how cool the game looks....

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hey, I stand by everything I've said. Was my tone more abrasive than most would be comfortable with? Probably, but I hate when people sugarcoat the things they say to me, so I don't do it when addressing others. Difficult feedback is how I get better. GamerwithnoGame -- or anyone, for that matter -- if you feel very strongly about it please send me a PM with your actual thoughts on the content of my posts.

If we start seeing stuff today I'll be the first to admit I was wrong, but sorry? Definitely not sorry.

Hey, if it doesn't bother Eyamaz - which, from his responses, it doesn't - then it wasn't my business to say anything. So I actually will apologise - I'm sorry, @Splosions. You have your reasons to be frustrated.

This has got to be the most anticipated modpack release on Curse :D

Last edited:

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
i must disagree with gta5 being the best single player world. skyrim still holds that title quite easily. if gta 5 had underground dungeons and caves and the ability to mod such things into it, only then would it be a candidate.

and really, i wish rockstar would tone down the pedestrian expletives. you can't break the speed limit or even change lanes without the pedestrians using the most foul language. it's absolutely funny the first few times, but it's way overused. you can't go a single city block without hearing it repeated. i can't even just cruise around the city and show my nephew how cool the game looks....
Lets keep the topic on minecraft here.

Baabenchier

Jul 29, 2019
I do feel the need to go off topic for just a moment here... I GOT TICKETS TO PAX PRIME :-D They sold out in an hour and a half >.<

*facepalms*
Well hey, great. .___.

Now can we get back to topic again?
Like, how I'm going to Minecon and stuff?

Also I do love the BnB 2.0 that's coming up, just sayin'... Can't wait! <3

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Did you guys see eyamaz's twitter? New mechanic eh?
Which? The hunger/thirst?

On other news, earlier today when I opened tapatalk on my cell phone, the thread title was something like 'private code public pack Blood N Bones' and then it was showing the normal name. Not sure if it was a bug or over the night/day something changed and got reverted :p

Prominthore

Jul 29, 2019
Which? The hunger/thirst?

On other news, earlier today when I opened tapatalk on my cell phone, the thread title was something like 'private code public pack Blood N Bones' and then it was showing the normal name. Not sure if it was a bug or over the night/day something changed and got reverted :p
Not sure what he was talking about but it's scaring me. Honestly I hope its not thirst or temperature, I hate all the mod packs with those. I love blood and bones for being hard without that. So curious what is going to be in this pack.
Brent

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
only all too true XD so for a first base should i have it underground or should i build an epic castle above ground??? im talking about after building a small starter dirt hut that all real minecrafters build.

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
Hard to tell. From his cackling on twitter, it seems like he may have included a mod that allows mobs to break through blocks (in addition to the Hostile Worlds invaders that might be returning).