Blood Magic Crashing Game - Summoning?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rungok

Jul 29, 2019
So I got the summoning plinth and pilars set up and successfully summoned a fallen angel. I killed it, but when I try to summon the elementals so I can try to get the demon shard for my T5 orb, it summons, but the name tag over it is a jumble of garbage text and my local server crashes near the end of the fight. When I log it back in, the elemental is gone and I don't have the shard I need.

Does anyone know what's up?

rungok

Jul 29, 2019
crash.jpg
okay so I looked in the instance of the game I have, and I don't see a crash report. Here's a screenshot of what shows up when it happens though.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Ummm this is bad. It means the demons you're summoning are aware they are inside a game client and they're trying to get out.

You need to unplug your PC, sprinkle it with holy water and find a priest (preferably one who can code in Java).

^^Lulz!

Okay, your crash reports will be in your FTB folder.
example: C/FTB/(packyouareplaying)/minecraft/crash-reports

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
If you're running your world on a server you will need to look for the crashlog in the folder for the server.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 12622 okay so I looked in the instance of the game I have, and I don't see a crash report. Here's a screenshot of what shows up when it happens though.
This isn't a crash. This is the server kicking you before you crash it. To know the reason why it did that, you need to look at the server console when it kicks you.

rungok

Jul 29, 2019
Well I still haven't been able to fix the issue. I'm going to get the server admin to watch me run the summoning one more time and he will watch the server data to see what's happening. if it bugs out on me again maybe I can get him to spawn me the orb so I can skip this cause I've done it like 6 times now and should have it by this point.